[gallery columns="2"] During those cold winter months, the people from Denmark and wider Scandinavia can escape to the warmer climes of the Western Caribbean at The Reef Hotel & Resort. The attraction located just meters away from the ferry terminal in Fredrikshavn, Denmark uses the latest audiovisual technology to immerse visitors, thanks to Swedish systems integration company Mediatec Solutions Sweden AB. Mediatec provided all audio, video, lighting and control including Dataton WATCHOUT™ multi-image display and presentation software. Content was designed and created by award-winning hospitality and exhibition designers, Stylt Trampoli AB. Erik Nissen Johansen, creative director and founder at Stylt Trampoli AB created The Reef concept said: “The Reef is the former Stena Line ‘Badehotellet’. We have created a unique adventure for the whole family who are treated to sound, scents, lapping waves, music, a warm breeze, light effects and 32-degree temperatures all year round.” Multi-image and display “Dataton WATCHOUT manages content on two large projection displays positioned above the pool, inside the adventure park. Here tropical imagery is shown working alongside sound effects,” explained Jörgen Börling, manager at Mediatec. In The Reef restaurant Mediatec has integrated a further nine screens with content synchronized and matched using Dataton WATCHOUT. “The restaurant presentation provides a pre-dinner show that is connected to the story of The Reef with stunning storytelling content created by Stylt,” added Börling. Lars Sandlund, chief operating officer at Dataton said: “The creative ways in which WATCHOUT is used never ceases to amaze us and we’re delighted that our technology is enjoyed by Scandinavians at The Reef.” And the last word goes to Jörgen Börling who says: “The audiovisual system has been a big success for our client. What’s more, the hotel is just 3 hours from Göteborg!” See Dataton and WATCHOUT Premium Partner Videmus at Stand 107, EAS 2013 from 18-20 September, Port de Versailles Convention Center, Paris. VIEW THE STORY AND PRESS IMAGES ONLINE.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
DATATON TAKES VISITORS ON A CARIBBEAN ISLAND RETREAT AT THE REEF HOTEL & RESORT2013-09-10 05:20:39
- NETIA Products at CABSAT 2015
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'