[gallery columns="2"] During those cold winter months, the people from Denmark and wider Scandinavia can escape to the warmer climes of the Western Caribbean at The Reef Hotel & Resort. The attraction located just meters away from the ferry terminal in Fredrikshavn, Denmark uses the latest audiovisual technology to immerse visitors, thanks to Swedish systems integration company Mediatec Solutions Sweden AB. Mediatec provided all audio, video, lighting and control including Dataton WATCHOUT™ multi-image display and presentation software. Content was designed and created by award-winning hospitality and exhibition designers, Stylt Trampoli AB. Erik Nissen Johansen, creative director and founder at Stylt Trampoli AB created The Reef concept said: “The Reef is the former Stena Line ‘Badehotellet’. We have created a unique adventure for the whole family who are treated to sound, scents, lapping waves, music, a warm breeze, light effects and 32-degree temperatures all year round.” Multi-image and display “Dataton WATCHOUT manages content on two large projection displays positioned above the pool, inside the adventure park. Here tropical imagery is shown working alongside sound effects,” explained Jörgen Börling, manager at Mediatec. In The Reef restaurant Mediatec has integrated a further nine screens with content synchronized and matched using Dataton WATCHOUT. “The restaurant presentation provides a pre-dinner show that is connected to the story of The Reef with stunning storytelling content created by Stylt,” added Börling. Lars Sandlund, chief operating officer at Dataton said: “The creative ways in which WATCHOUT is used never ceases to amaze us and we’re delighted that our technology is enjoyed by Scandinavians at The Reef.” And the last word goes to Jörgen Börling who says: “The audiovisual system has been a big success for our client. What’s more, the hotel is just 3 hours from Göteborg!” See Dataton and WATCHOUT Premium Partner Videmus at Stand 107, EAS 2013 from 18-20 September, Port de Versailles Convention Center, Paris. VIEW THE STORY AND PRESS IMAGES ONLINE.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
DATATON TAKES VISITORS ON A CARIBBEAN ISLAND RETREAT AT THE REEF HOTEL & RESORT2013-09-10 05:20:39
- SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition Marks Greatest Attendance in Past Decade
- Sakhi TV Uses Harmonic Video Infrastructure for Fast, Cost-Effective Launch of India's First Women-Centered Channel
- Filmworkers Supplies the Creative Spark for Elegant “Misfit” Campaign
- Forbidden Signs Reseller Deal With Italy's 09 Technology
- Encompass Digital Media Chooses DigitalGlue for Middleware Solution to Enhance Media Server
- Sonnet and Audinate Partner to Certify PCIe Sound Cards for Sonnet Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Systems
- DPA Microphones Hits the Road with Counting Cars
- Red TX Standardises HARMAN Studer Consoles in OB Vans for 96kHz Format
- Matrox Maevex Streams Full HD Camera Footage from Hong Kong International Airport to Off-Site Aviation Gallery
- All India Radio Takes New NETIA Radio-Assist Software Live at New Delhi Headquarters and 48 Stations Across India