Greater Flexibility for the Creative Industry's Leading Video Review Tool Adelaide, Australia: Dec. 20, 2013 ... Today Cospective released Frankie 2.2, an update of the company's easy-to-use browser-based video review tool. Along with a number of performance enhancements, Frankie 2.2 has introduced a Sync Options panel. Hosts can now switch between two different modes, choosing whether or not to allow guests to control sync. Frankie allows for collaborative video review by anyone with an internet connection, regardless of location or time zone. Users can play or pause content, add notes, and sketch ideas onto the video image. The new Sync Options of Frankie 2.2 bring added flexibility to review sessions, allowing users to match their clients' level of experience. More information on the update is available at https://www.cospective.com/frankie/bulletin/frankie-2-2-online-now-581 "This update makes Frankie an even more effective tool for discussing video projects," said Jeremy Pollard, product manager for Frankie. "It offers ad agencies greater flexibility in guiding reviews of short-form video work, such as TV commercials, internally and with clients." Frankie is available from Cospective, the team that built cineSync, the Academy Award(tm) winning remote review and approval tool used daily on top feature films around the world. For more information on Frankie, or to sign up for a free 21-day trial, visit www.cospective.com/frankie. About Frankie Frankie is made by Cospective, creators of innovative software solutions to visual communication challenges. Its product line also includes cineSync, the Academy Award(tm) winning synchronized review and approval tool used for major film productions. Frankie is used for real-time video review using standard web browsers and is ideally suited for short form content produced by ad agencies, production companies and post houses. Cospective is a privately held company based in Adelaide, Australia. For more information, visit www.cospective.com/frankie or follow us on www.facebook.com/frankiereview or at @FrankieReview.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to PRFeed@nbmedia.com.
Cospective, Maker of cineSync, Releases Frankie 2.22013-12-20 19:29:59
- The Room Finishes Bruce Springsteen’s “Hunter of Invisible Game”
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Provides Latest Technologies to Companies at The Australian Broadcast Exhibition
- Monkeyhead Helps 'Untie The Knot' For Bravo
- Professional Wireless Systems Sets the Stage with Wireless Equipment Package and Frequency Coordination Services for Univision’s Premios Juventud
- Sound Devices 970 Takes a Ride with Renowned Audio Mixer for New Semi-Animated Children’s Series
- Atomic Design Partners with WorldStage On Turner Entertainment Networks’ Upfront at Madison Square Garden
- Thinkbox Opens Deadline 7 Beta
- Bexel Expands Inventory with $13 Million Investment to Support 2014 FIFA World Cup(tm) and Beyond
- Miller Camera Support, LLC Debuts Air Tripod System At Texas Association Of Broadcasters
- Tom Lowe’s “Mojave Moonlight” Debuts at The G2 Gallery