Greater Flexibility for the Creative Industry's Leading Video Review Tool Adelaide, Australia: Dec. 20, 2013 ... Today Cospective released Frankie 2.2, an update of the company's easy-to-use browser-based video review tool. Along with a number of performance enhancements, Frankie 2.2 has introduced a Sync Options panel. Hosts can now switch between two different modes, choosing whether or not to allow guests to control sync. Frankie allows for collaborative video review by anyone with an internet connection, regardless of location or time zone. Users can play or pause content, add notes, and sketch ideas onto the video image. The new Sync Options of Frankie 2.2 bring added flexibility to review sessions, allowing users to match their clients' level of experience. More information on the update is available at https://www.cospective.com/frankie/bulletin/frankie-2-2-online-now-581 "This update makes Frankie an even more effective tool for discussing video projects," said Jeremy Pollard, product manager for Frankie. "It offers ad agencies greater flexibility in guiding reviews of short-form video work, such as TV commercials, internally and with clients." Frankie is available from Cospective, the team that built cineSync, the Academy Award(tm) winning remote review and approval tool used daily on top feature films around the world. For more information on Frankie, or to sign up for a free 21-day trial, visit www.cospective.com/frankie. About Frankie Frankie is made by Cospective, creators of innovative software solutions to visual communication challenges. Its product line also includes cineSync, the Academy Award(tm) winning synchronized review and approval tool used for major film productions. Frankie is used for real-time video review using standard web browsers and is ideally suited for short form content produced by ad agencies, production companies and post houses. Cospective is a privately held company based in Adelaide, Australia. For more information, visit www.cospective.com/frankie or follow us on www.facebook.com/frankiereview or at @FrankieReview.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Cospective, Maker of cineSync, Releases Frankie 2.22013-12-20 19:29:59
- Chris Fetner, Mark Aitken, and Darcy Antonellis to Keynote at SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
- Richard Bevan Promoted to Senior Vice President/General Manager of WorldStage West
- Drama Republic and Eight Rooks use Aframe’s Cloud Video Platform To Expedite Collaboration on “The Honourable Woman”
- Forbidden to Present Two Sessions at IBC Content Everywhere Conference During IBC2014
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014