Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- Codex ships V-RAW Recorder for Panasonic VariCam 35 camera
- Encore VFX Envisions the Paranormal for ABC’s ‘The Whispers’
- INTEGRATED MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGIES (IMT) microLITE HITCHES A RIDE ON HELIVIDEO UAV FOR COVERAGE OF U.S. OPEN
- Sound Devices’ Highly Anticipated SL-6 Powering and Wireless System Now Shipping
- Lindenwood University Relies on Hitachi HDTV Cameras for Student-Run Studio and Field Production
- QSR Systems Helps Reality TV Productions Work More Efficiently
- Quantum to Give Keynote Address at 2015 Creative Storage Conference
- Tree of Life Installation Blooms with d3 at Universal Exposition in Milan
- DPA Microphones Help Capture the Sound on Mad Max: Fury Road
- Historic Sunnyvale, CA-Based Cogswell College will Relocate to New Site in San Jose: