Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- The Hit House Introduces "Spheres" - Music to Clear Your Chakras
- Rising Sun Pictures Reveals X-Men Magic at EB Games Expo
- SMPTE to Honor Recipients of Louis F. Wolf Jr. Memorial Scholarship at SMPTE 2014
- 12Stone Church Uses Riedel Artist Intercom to Enable Communications for Multicampus Live Video System
- NUGEN Audio Launches MasterCheck for Loudness Optimization of Music for Streaming, Plus Visualizer Audio Analysis Version 2
- Independent Production Giant Endemol Transforms Storage and Content Management With DIVArchive and DIVAdirector
- IDENTITY Signs Director Philip Andelman
- Edit 1 Unveils Its New Cast of Characters
- Canal+ Enhances Live Broadcast Coverage of Rallye de France-Alsace With Trimaran GeoRacing System
- Radio Television Suisse Optimizes Broadcast Resources with Orad