Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- Sound Devices Puts Full Range of Rack-Mounted Video and Audio Recorders on Display at IBC 2014
- Motion Path | Bigstudios Partner with Orad to Provide World-Class Creative Services
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional EON 206P Portable PA System Delivers World-Class Sound on the Move
- Orad Makes After Effects Part of the 3D Scenery
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Cooks Up a Creative Storm While Traveling with Patrick and Kylie
- Dalet Releases AmberFin Version 10.4
- Adorama Pro and Sony Present: Capturing 4K on the Shoulder with Sony’s NEX-FS700R and Odyssey 7Q Recorder
- Blackmagic Cinema Cameras Capture Complex Action Sequences in ‘The Expendables 3’
- Cogswell College and Silicon Valley ACM Siggraph Chapter to Present Siggraph 2014 Computer Animation Festival on Sept. 10
- 2G Digital’s Stephen Buchsbaum Elevated to the Company’s Board as CEO