Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- NETIA Products at CABSAT 2015
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'