Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- IBC 2014: Shotgun Software Expanded Engineering Team Is on Fire
- AlanDick Broadcast Launches DAB Solution with Unique Low Power Mask Filter Combiner at IBC 2014
- American Cinematographer Honors Gordon Willis with Commemorative Issue
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Announces New SmartTrack System at IBC 2014
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- Boinx Joins the 4K Revolution With FotoMagico 4.5
- Mistresses Has a Love Affair with DPA Microphones
- Miller Fluid Heads (Europe) Ltd. Announces Winner Of Charitable Raffle at IBC 2014
- Hawthorne Direct Names Steve D'Amico Vice President/Account Director
- WorldStage Launches The LAB in San Francisco