Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- OptiTrack Motion Capture Powers Al-Baydha World Building Project
- Indie Filmmakers Bring Cinematic Look to "The Great American Movie Hustle" with AJA CION
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Highlights Cinematographic and Broadcast Market Solutions at Broadcast Asia 2015
- XL Video Back On The Road with Ben Howard
- Pexip(R) Infinity 9 Breaks New Ground in Enterprise Visual Communications; Sees Tremendous Uptake
- Little Minx Signs Multitalented Young Director Caleb Slain
- Jonathan Hooker Launches Oblio: A Creatively Technical Digital Agency
- Whitehouse Post Celebrates Moms in “My First Coach”
- Sonzero Films Boosts Production Power through Strategic Link with Hollywood’s Siren Studios
- Accomplice Media’s Eva Michon Explores the Beauty of Personal Time in “Cancelled”