Montreal, Canada, January 29, 2013 — Matrox Graphics today announced that Matrox Mura™ MPX Series controller boards were selected to power a corporate jet showroom’s 32-monitor video wall to display available aircraft to clients. The Jet Business, the first street-level showroom of its kind, had the visually stunning video wall designed by system integrator Candeo Vision. Built in collaboration with PSCo Technical Distribution, the 8x4 wall of NEC displays is driven by a Matrox-validated HP controller system and provides clients with an unparalleled shopping experience. To read the complete story and view pictures, visit Matrox Mura MPX Series Gives Boost to The Jet Business. For more information, visit the Matrox Mura product pages or contact Matrox Graphics directly.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Aviation Showroom Deploys First-Class 32-Monitor Matrox Mura-Powered Video Wall2013-01-29 14:41:56
- Aurora InfoComm 2015 Preview
- Radio Algérienne Extends NETIA Radio-Assist Deployment to Boost Efficiency, Flexibility Across All Sites
- Forscene Set to Expand in Asia-Pacific Region With New Reseller Strategy
- Artel Video Systems Names Mike Rizzo as President
- Neil Hunt of Netflix to Give Keynote at SMPTE Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age (ETIA) Conference
- CP Communications Installs Barnfind BarnOne Fiber Transport Platforms in Two New Mobile RF Vehicles
- “Hibi Rock” Shot on Blackmagic Cameras and Graded Using DaVinci Resolve
- Video Clarity Launches New Log-Graphing Tools for ClearView and RTM Systems
- Harmonic at BroadcastAsia
- MGG Productions Powers Afrikaans is Groot Music Show with HARMAN’s JBL VTX Line Arrays, Crown I-Tech HD Amplifiers and Soundcraft Vi Consoles