Sonixphere, a globally-connected music and sound company, has appointed Clint Arent to the newly-created post of Director of East Coast Business Development. Arent, who brings broad experience in music and marketing, will lead the company’s sales effort on the East Coast, and focus in particular in growing its ties to New York advertising agencies and others in the ad community. He will report directly to Greg Allan, Sonixphere’s founder and executive producer. “An increasing amount of our work originates on the East Coast and, as a result, we felt that it is important to have someone based in that market who is focused on strengthening our existing relationships and building new ones,” Allan said. “Clint is a great choice to take on that role. He is a dedicated professional with a strong track record for customer service, and, equally as important, he knows music. He will be a great asset to our clients in helping them in making inspired music choices for their projects.”Arent previously served for five years as Managing Music Director of the School of Rock, the legendary New Jersey music school. He also served as Marketing Manager for Disc Makers. Additionally, Arent is a highly accomplished musician. He currently plays bass for the progressive rock band Autumn Hour and has also recently toured with Metal Mike Chlasciak. He is a graduate of Berklee School of Music and Rutgers University. Arent looks forward to spreading the word about the incredible array of music and sound resources offered by Sonixphere. “The crew at Sonixphere does a phenomenal job delivering the right emotion for the moment,” he said. “Once I heard their work I knew I wanted to be part of the team.” Sonixphere’s recent credits include work for ABC’s Secret Millionaire, Aleve’s Kris, Columbia’s Ice Course, and the theme to History Channel’s Real Deal. For more information, call (312) 329-1310 or visit www.sonixphere.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Clint Arent Joins Sonixphere to Head East Coast Business Development2011-11-30 14:26:45
- Limited Edition Producer Box Now Available To Order Through Kickstarter
- Jiangsu TV’s 3D Documentary “The Grand Canal” Edited and Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- AMIA Honors AMPAS with Keystone Award
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- Ariana Grande Tour Sparkles with Clay Paky and grandMA2
- iPi Soft Motion Capture Software Helps Mobile Content Developer AWE Create Historic-Themed Virtual Reality Content For Toronto’s Fort York
- Vaddio’s Enterprise-Class USB PTZ Conferencing Camera – Now Shipping
- Middle Atlantic Awards Over 350 Certificates During First Annual AV Academy in Honor of AV Month
- GPL Technologies Demonstrates NVIDIA Virtualization and Visualization Technology at Autodesk University