Enhanced Remote Line Extender Increases the Systems’ Capabilities JOHANNESBURG, JULY 18, 2013 - Clear-Com® is showcasing the latest enhancements to its Tempest Digital Wireless Intercoms at Mediatech Africa 2013 (Jasco Group, Stand G21). New to the lineup is a Remote Line Extender, which boosts the cable run distance of the systems’ remote antennas. This solution further extends Tempest’s wireless communications capabilities for outdoor broadcast events and studios in RF-heavy environments. The Tempest line of feature-rich wireless intercoms comprises the 2.4 GHz Tempest®2400 wireless system in either a two- or four-channel option. The Tempest system delivers cutting-edge RF technologies to ensure interference-free communications for broadcast facilities and mobile productions. It also offers a Seamless Roaming feature, which gives broadcasters continuous wireless coverage across an expanded production space, such as in sports arenas. As part of a continuing effort to expand the Tempest system, Clear-Com is introducing its new Tempest Remote Transceiver Line Extender. One Line Extender increases each Tempest system’s cable run by 914 meters, while two or more Line Extenders can increase it by 609 meters per Line Extender. A total of three Line Extenders can be connected to provide total coverage of up to 2286 meters. With this functionality, users can deploy larger systems with longer cable runs from the BaseStation. About Clear-Com® Clear-Com, an HME company, is a global provider in professional voice communications systems since 1968. We develop and market proven intercom technologies such as Analog & Digital Partyline, Digital Matrix, Wireless and Intercom-over-IP systems for critical communication applications in broadcast, performance venues, military, government and enterprise markets. Recognized for our legacy of intercom innovations, production teams around the world have come to depend on Clear-Com for clear, reliable and scalable communications solutions. For more information, please visit www.clearcom.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clear-Com Presents Upgrades to Its Tempest Digital Wireless Intercoms at Mediatech Africa 20132013-07-18 09:12:23
- Chris Fetner, Mark Aitken, and Darcy Antonellis to Keynote at SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
- Richard Bevan Promoted to Senior Vice President/General Manager of WorldStage West
- Drama Republic and Eight Rooks use Aframe’s Cloud Video Platform To Expedite Collaboration on “The Honourable Woman”
- Forbidden to Present Two Sessions at IBC Content Everywhere Conference During IBC2014
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014