Korean post and broadcast operation chooses Quantel again for 4K and UHD [caption id="attachment_62522" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Quantel Pablo Rio "][/caption] Korean post and broadcast house, CJ Powercast, has purchased a Quantel Pablo Rio high quality color and finishing system to support its move into 4K/UHD production for broadcast and multi-media applications. Equipped with the Neo color panel, the system is being supplied via Quantel's Korean partner, QAC Korea. CJ Powercast, a division of the multi-national CJ Group, was founded in 2003 to provide production, post production and content delivery services to CJ Group's rapidly expanding broadcast stations portfolio. The Pablo Rio will operate alongside CJ Powercast's existing Quantel Pablo and PA systems, allowing the creative team to share projects across systems. Mr Junho Jun, CJ Powercast Technical Supervisor and Colorist, said, "Pablo Rio's high performance and stability will help us move smoothly into 4K 60p and 4K S3D operations. We have been using Quantel systems since 2006 and have never experienced any loss of media or data in that time. We trust the high quality and brand value of Quantel; it is a nonpareil for system stability and support in this industry - and I say that having had direct experience in introducing a number of different solutions." Quantel Sales Director, Martin Mulligan, said, "Naturally we're delighted that CJ Powercast has again invested in its future with Quantel. Pablo Rio is the perfect fit for their continued drive to be the best and to stay ahead of developments in our industry."
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CJ Powercast purchases Pablo Rio with Neo panel2013-12-02 06:22:48
- “De Vrienden van Amstel Live 2015” Plays to Sold Out Crowds in Rotterdam With Support from d3 Media Servers
- New Orad Maestro Release Integrates MAM and Social Media, Giving Broadcasters Substantial Graphics Capabilities
- Fairlight Showcases the Future of Broadcast Audio at NAB 2015
- IKA Collective Produces Emotional Launch Campaign For Discovery Life Channel
- FOR-A to Exhibit at 2015 SATELLITE Conference
- Sound Devices 688 Takes Field Production to the Next Level
- Modern VideoFilm Welcomes Julie Currin to Film Sales Team
- RTW Appoints HHB Communications As New U.K. Distributor
- Valerie Petrusson Named President of Beast
- Red Giant Introduces New Volume Licensing Program Designed for Organizations with Multiple Artists, Workstations and Facilities