Korean post and broadcast operation chooses Quantel again for 4K and UHD [caption id="attachment_62522" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Quantel Pablo Rio "][/caption] Korean post and broadcast house, CJ Powercast, has purchased a Quantel Pablo Rio high quality color and finishing system to support its move into 4K/UHD production for broadcast and multi-media applications. Equipped with the Neo color panel, the system is being supplied via Quantel's Korean partner, QAC Korea. CJ Powercast, a division of the multi-national CJ Group, was founded in 2003 to provide production, post production and content delivery services to CJ Group's rapidly expanding broadcast stations portfolio. The Pablo Rio will operate alongside CJ Powercast's existing Quantel Pablo and PA systems, allowing the creative team to share projects across systems. Mr Junho Jun, CJ Powercast Technical Supervisor and Colorist, said, "Pablo Rio's high performance and stability will help us move smoothly into 4K 60p and 4K S3D operations. We have been using Quantel systems since 2006 and have never experienced any loss of media or data in that time. We trust the high quality and brand value of Quantel; it is a nonpareil for system stability and support in this industry - and I say that having had direct experience in introducing a number of different solutions." Quantel Sales Director, Martin Mulligan, said, "Naturally we're delighted that CJ Powercast has again invested in its future with Quantel. Pablo Rio is the perfect fit for their continued drive to be the best and to stay ahead of developments in our industry."
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
CJ Powercast purchases Pablo Rio with Neo panel2013-12-02 06:22:48
- BHV Broadcast’s Video Ghost Returns to IBC 2015 with Additional Capabilities
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Demonstrates the Next Generation in Absolute VR / AR Tracking at IBC 2015
- Jampro Extends Antenna Line with Two New Additions at IBC 2015
- Dimetis Solutions Reach the Cloud with New Cirrus Platform
- AlanDick Broadcast Shows Full Range of DAB Technologies at IBC 2015
- Broadcast Pix Promotes Don Cole to Central Regional Sales Manager
- Tedial introduces next-generation Tedial™ Evolution MAM to international market at IBC 2015
- Jampro Antennas Continue to Power Up Oman Radio & TV
- RTW Announcing New Touchmonitor Firmware for TM7 and TM9
- RTW’s Continuous Loudness Correction Software Implementation to Debut at IBC 2015