Korean post and broadcast operation chooses Quantel again for 4K and UHD [caption id="attachment_62522" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Quantel Pablo Rio "][/caption] Korean post and broadcast house, CJ Powercast, has purchased a Quantel Pablo Rio high quality color and finishing system to support its move into 4K/UHD production for broadcast and multi-media applications. Equipped with the Neo color panel, the system is being supplied via Quantel's Korean partner, QAC Korea. CJ Powercast, a division of the multi-national CJ Group, was founded in 2003 to provide production, post production and content delivery services to CJ Group's rapidly expanding broadcast stations portfolio. The Pablo Rio will operate alongside CJ Powercast's existing Quantel Pablo and PA systems, allowing the creative team to share projects across systems. Mr Junho Jun, CJ Powercast Technical Supervisor and Colorist, said, "Pablo Rio's high performance and stability will help us move smoothly into 4K 60p and 4K S3D operations. We have been using Quantel systems since 2006 and have never experienced any loss of media or data in that time. We trust the high quality and brand value of Quantel; it is a nonpareil for system stability and support in this industry - and I say that having had direct experience in introducing a number of different solutions." Quantel Sales Director, Martin Mulligan, said, "Naturally we're delighted that CJ Powercast has again invested in its future with Quantel. Pablo Rio is the perfect fit for their continued drive to be the best and to stay ahead of developments in our industry."
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
CJ Powercast purchases Pablo Rio with Neo panel2013-12-02 06:22:48
- Emerging Cinematographer Judy Irola Wins Nat Tiffen Award 2014 for Excellence in Cinematography Education
- Singer/Songwriter Passenger Rides Along with HARMAN’s AKG DMS700 V2 Wireless Microphone System
- Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) IBC2014 Wrap-Up
- Grand Ole Opry Backs Up Reputation as “Country Music’s Most Famous Stage” with HARMAN’s Studer Vista 9 and Vista 5 M2 Digital Consoles
- Wohler Names Dayan Sivalingam Director of Engineering for Company's RadiantGrid Business Line
- MAXON Announces Grand Prize Winner in Inaugural “WinC4D” Challenge
- Hollywood Center Studios Plans Building Boom as It Marks 30 Years Under the Leadership of the Singer Family
- HARMAN’s JBL Line Arrays and Crown Amplifiers Provide Soundtrack for Hungarian Summer Festivals
- Red Giant Releases Offload: A New Footage Backup Utility for All Cameras and Media Formats
- Matrox to Feature Multi-channel SDI Card for 4K and Live Streaming and Recording Products at Inter BEE 2014