Give footage a hint of the past with CineFlare Nostalgia, a powerful color grade and effects tool for FCP X Boston, MA – October 23, 2012 – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces CineFlare Nostalgia to FxFactory. Nostalgia offers Final Cut Pro X editors a package of effects and generators that add an authentic vintage look to any project. Three different customizable elements include retro color effects, lens flares and vintage slide vignettes. Editors can choose from a series of presets or make adjustments themselves. With a multitude of parameters to fine-tune effects, adjustments are simple to make while still offering a comprehensive set of controls. CineFlare Nostalgia is available now on FxFactory for $49. CineFlare Nostalgia feature effects include: Vintage Color Effects: A collection of 10 color presets to choose from, these color effects instantly add a retro feel to footage. Editors can tweak the effects with slider controls to adjust the intensity of the color, the gamma setting to be washed out or darker, and the contrast, from crushed to washed out. Flare Builder: Users can add cool lens flares to footage, adjusting color, contrast, grain and opacity for the desired look. Twelve preset lens flares can be easily applied for an instant vintage feel, or fine-tuned to the editor’s liking. Retro Slide Vignettes: With four different slide effects, editors can add vignettes to frames for the slide look of the past. Scale and position the slide frame for the perfect vintage feel. Vintage Creator Effect: Editors can design their own looks by simply choosing which colorcast to add and adjusting intensity, gamma and contrast. More information on CineFlare Nostalgia Nostalgia Promo Video Nostalgia Tutorial Users can learn more about Nostalgia by watching the online tutorial here. CineFlare Press Kit Members of the press can download the CineFlare Nostalgia press kit here. About CineFlare Launched in September 2012, CineFlare is a special effects company born out of DSLRcinema.com. CineFlare creates flare effects, templates, and color grades to be used in Final Cut Pro X and other editing software. About Noise Industries, LLC Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information, please visit the Noise Industries website. Press Contacts Anya Oskolkova Zazil Media Group Anya@zazilmediagroup.com (p) 617.817.6559 (skype) anya.oskolkova Megan Linebarger Zazil Media Group Megan@zazilmediagroup.com (p) 617.480.3674 (skype) megan.zazil ####
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CineFlare Nostalgia Released for Final Cut Pro X2012-10-23 08:51:09
- Bringing the Voices of Middle Earth to Life with RX 4 Audio Repair
- Wayfarers Chapel Streams Wedding Ceremonies Live with Wirecast
- Peter Pan Live! Soars with DPA Microphones
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Supervising Sound Editor Skip Lievsay to Receive MPSE Career Achievement Award
- ChyronHego Products at BVE 2015:
- Irish Indy Producer Screentime ShinAwiL Adds Forscene to Post-Production Workflow for 'The Voice of Ireland'
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Join The Eli Young Band for Concert Tour and House Party Shows
- University of Utah is Taking Care of Business with Matrox Monarch HD
- Canon EOS C500 4K Digital Cinema Camera, Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera, and Canon Lenses Capture Cinematic Images for Death Row Stories, a CNN Originals Television Documentary