Give footage a hint of the past with CineFlare Nostalgia, a powerful color grade and effects tool for FCP X Boston, MA – October 23, 2012 – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces CineFlare Nostalgia to FxFactory. Nostalgia offers Final Cut Pro X editors a package of effects and generators that add an authentic vintage look to any project. Three different customizable elements include retro color effects, lens flares and vintage slide vignettes. Editors can choose from a series of presets or make adjustments themselves. With a multitude of parameters to fine-tune effects, adjustments are simple to make while still offering a comprehensive set of controls. CineFlare Nostalgia is available now on FxFactory for $49. CineFlare Nostalgia feature effects include: Vintage Color Effects: A collection of 10 color presets to choose from, these color effects instantly add a retro feel to footage. Editors can tweak the effects with slider controls to adjust the intensity of the color, the gamma setting to be washed out or darker, and the contrast, from crushed to washed out. Flare Builder: Users can add cool lens flares to footage, adjusting color, contrast, grain and opacity for the desired look. Twelve preset lens flares can be easily applied for an instant vintage feel, or fine-tuned to the editor’s liking. Retro Slide Vignettes: With four different slide effects, editors can add vignettes to frames for the slide look of the past. Scale and position the slide frame for the perfect vintage feel. Vintage Creator Effect: Editors can design their own looks by simply choosing which colorcast to add and adjusting intensity, gamma and contrast. More information on CineFlare Nostalgia Nostalgia Promo Video Nostalgia Tutorial Users can learn more about Nostalgia by watching the online tutorial here. CineFlare Press Kit Members of the press can download the CineFlare Nostalgia press kit here. About CineFlare Launched in September 2012, CineFlare is a special effects company born out of DSLRcinema.com. CineFlare creates flare effects, templates, and color grades to be used in Final Cut Pro X and other editing software. About Noise Industries, LLC Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information, please visit the Noise Industries website. Press Contacts Anya Oskolkova Zazil Media Group Anya@zazilmediagroup.com (p) 617.817.6559 (skype) anya.oskolkova Megan Linebarger Zazil Media Group Megan@zazilmediagroup.com (p) 617.480.3674 (skype) megan.zazil ####
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CineFlare Nostalgia Released for Final Cut Pro X2012-10-23 08:51:09
- NETIA Products at CABSAT 2015
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'