Christie® is pleased to announce the selection of its projection technology for Tucson, Arizona-based Casas Church. A 61-year-old Christian ministry, Casas was looking for powerful display technology to light up the large stage of its spacious and modern 2,500-seat sanctuary and worship center. . Dissatisfied with the low brightness and low-resolution images provided by their old projectors, the church leaders were immediately impressed with the quality of the Christie Roadster HD14K-J 3-chip DLP® projectors. They praised the superior, high-definition image and outstanding brightness of the Roadster solution that allowed them to replace the previous three-projector/three screen setup with only two Roadster HD14K-J projectors – each lighting up a 19-foot 5-inch by 11-foot wide-format screen positioned above the stage, one on each side. [caption id="attachment_47845" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Casas Church Upgrades with Christie Projection"][/caption] . Phoenix-based Audio Video Resources (AVR) recommended a new HD projection system based on a dual-screen configuration that provides a better viewing experience for the congregation – and the Christie Roadster HD14K-J proved the perfect solution. . “It was a no-brainer to choose Christie when you looked at performance and cost,” said Chris Henley, account manager, AVR. “We did a demo of the projectors that provided a dramatic and convincing case for choosing Christie versus the competition. In fact, the projectors proved so bright that when we installed them, we set them at only 75 percent brightness level, which will also prolong the already long life of the Xenon lamps.” . Adam Taylor, who manages Casas Church’s light and sound system, said the previous system simply did not have adequate brightness – even in low lighting. It also couldn’t produce HD-quality graphics or video content for the three Sunday services, business conferences and various concerts the Church holds throughout the year. . Ideal for large venues, including churches, classrooms and major live events, the Christie Roadster HD14K-J 3-chip DLP® projectors deliver 13,200 lumens of brightness and Xenon illumination for the most natural colors. Equipped with Christie Twist™ HD resolution (1920 x 1080), and 3D upgradeability, the Roadster HD14K-J provides exceptional durability and stability. . “I have always known Christie to be the industry standard and had heard great things about its customer service, so I was confident they would be right for our ministry and offer the performance and reliability required to effectively light up our worship facility,” Taylor said. “More importantly, because they are cost-effective, they also meet the frugal needs of our church leaders, who must focus our financial resources on meeting the spiritual needs of our congregation.” . About Audio Video Resources Audio Video Resources has over 60 years of experience in custom design, sales, integration and service of Audio Video systems. AVR provides services throughout the United States from its headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, through its PSNI network of fifty affiliate offices across the country. AVR is recognized by InfoComm International as an Audio Visual Solutions Provider (AVSP) that provides the highest level of credibility, knowledge and recognition in the industry. It is staffed with over 50 highly qualified professionals to deliver the very best products, service and value to its clients and industry partners and is a licensed contractor in the State of Arizona. For more information, visit www.audiovideoaz.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Christie Roadster HD14K-J 3-Chip DLP Projectors Provide Exceptional Brightness and Sharp Images for Casas Church2012-12-07 12:54:48
- Exclusive FUJINON Customer, PRG Nocturne, Adds 58 Lenses to Arsenal for High-End IMAG Production
- HARMAN’s Soundcraft Extends World-Class Vi Series with Vi5000 and Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles
- New Vi5000 and Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles from HARMAN’s Soundcraft Include Native Monitoring and Control of Shure ULX-D® and QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
- Beam Shaping Has Never Been Easier Thanks to HARMAN’s JBL Professional Rapid DDS Software for Intellivox
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Unveils JBL HiQnet Performance Manager™ Version 1.8.4 at Prolight & Sound 2015
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Offers High Output and Precise Directivity Control with new Intellivox HP-DS130 Active Beam Shaping Loudspeaker Array
- HARMAN’s DigiTech Debuts TRIO Band Creator: A Band Inside a Stompbox
- “AT&T Playoff Playlist Live!” Concert Series Sparks Excitement During College Football Playoff Weekend with Clay Paky Sharpys
- HARMAN’s DigiTech Expands Sonic Horizons With Introduction of Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal
- HARMAN’s dbx Introduces DriveRack VENU360 Loudspeaker Management System With Mobile Device Control