Christie®, a leader in visualization display solutions, today, held a one-day educational Vis University program in Houston, designed to increase knowledge and awareness of the benefits of visualization display systems for the oil and gas industry.[caption id="attachment_40565" align="alignright" width="245" caption="Christie Ultra-High Resolution 84-inch Flat-Panel"][/caption] System integrators, consultants and end-users were invited to take part in the free program day which included industry experts who shared their technical knowledge and experience. Focused on the oil and gas industry, experts Nelia Mazula of Dassault Systèmes, Doug Trail of nVIDIA, Business Consultant Bob Pette and three visualization professionals from Christie, presented on state of the art technology in visualization, image quality, 3D virtual training solutions, driving high resolution graphic displays, incorporating multi-touch technology and system maintenance – all for visualization. . Furthermore, system integrators were invited to a demo day on January 22 to personally view advancements in visualization featuring the Christie® HoloStation, a compact, personal visualization solution that displays up to 16.8 megapixels of data in a 3D stereoscopic and interactive tracked environment; and, the QuadHD-84, a stunning 60Hz, 84-inch flat-panel display solution featuring QuadHD resolution (3840 x 2160). The 84-inch diagonal, ultra high-definition display and fast processing ensures high-performance data visualization is simple to use and easy to incorporate into any visualization application. . Zoran Veselic, vice president of Christie’s Visual Environments, commented: “Collaboration is integral to developing the best solutions, while education is key to sharing knowledge, expertise and experiences. We are pleased to organize this forum to explore and discuss the innovative visual technologies of today and of the future with those who work directly in the field of visualization in the oil and gas industry.” . To learn about Christie’s visualization solutions, visit Christie visualization for the energy market. . If you are a visual systems software or product development engineer, a program manager or technical specialist in the visualization market, contact the Christie Vis University team to join our mailing or to find out about upcoming visualization education program days.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Christie Offers Visualization Display Education to End Users, System Integrators and Consultants in Oil and Gas Industry2013-01-24 15:53:44
- SIM Group Launches Operation in Northern Ontario
- XL Video Launches New Global Website
- Technomedia select Lightware Matrix and Fiber Extenders for 3D “Grand Hall Experience”, Projection Mapping at Union Station, St. Louis
- Howling Music Launches Office in London with Grammy-Winning Producer David Hentschel
- Director Nick Losq Joins Bully Pictures
- TV Globo Puts Dalet Media Life at Center of its Entertainment Production
- Dalet Spotlights Partner Workflows at IBC2014
- Electrosonic Welcomes Josh Cottrell as System Consultant for the Entertainment Market
- IBC 2014: Shotgun Software Expanded Engineering Team Is on Fire
- AlanDick Broadcast Launches DAB Solution with Unique Low Power Mask Filter Combiner at IBC 2014