Christie®, a leader in visualization display solutions, today, held a one-day educational Vis University program in Houston, designed to increase knowledge and awareness of the benefits of visualization display systems for the oil and gas industry.[caption id="attachment_40565" align="alignright" width="245" caption="Christie Ultra-High Resolution 84-inch Flat-Panel"][/caption] System integrators, consultants and end-users were invited to take part in the free program day which included industry experts who shared their technical knowledge and experience. Focused on the oil and gas industry, experts Nelia Mazula of Dassault Systèmes, Doug Trail of nVIDIA, Business Consultant Bob Pette and three visualization professionals from Christie, presented on state of the art technology in visualization, image quality, 3D virtual training solutions, driving high resolution graphic displays, incorporating multi-touch technology and system maintenance – all for visualization. . Furthermore, system integrators were invited to a demo day on January 22 to personally view advancements in visualization featuring the Christie® HoloStation, a compact, personal visualization solution that displays up to 16.8 megapixels of data in a 3D stereoscopic and interactive tracked environment; and, the QuadHD-84, a stunning 60Hz, 84-inch flat-panel display solution featuring QuadHD resolution (3840 x 2160). The 84-inch diagonal, ultra high-definition display and fast processing ensures high-performance data visualization is simple to use and easy to incorporate into any visualization application. . Zoran Veselic, vice president of Christie’s Visual Environments, commented: “Collaboration is integral to developing the best solutions, while education is key to sharing knowledge, expertise and experiences. We are pleased to organize this forum to explore and discuss the innovative visual technologies of today and of the future with those who work directly in the field of visualization in the oil and gas industry.” . To learn about Christie’s visualization solutions, visit Christie visualization for the energy market. . If you are a visual systems software or product development engineer, a program manager or technical specialist in the visualization market, contact the Christie Vis University team to join our mailing or to find out about upcoming visualization education program days.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Christie Offers Visualization Display Education to End Users, System Integrators and Consultants in Oil and Gas Industry2013-01-24 15:53:44
- Exclusive FUJINON Customer, PRG Nocturne, Adds 58 Lenses to Arsenal for High-End IMAG Production
- HARMAN’s Soundcraft Extends World-Class Vi Series with Vi5000 and Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles
- New Vi5000 and Vi7000 Digital Mixing Consoles from HARMAN’s Soundcraft Include Native Monitoring and Control of Shure ULX-D® and QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
- Beam Shaping Has Never Been Easier Thanks to HARMAN’s JBL Professional Rapid DDS Software for Intellivox
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Unveils JBL HiQnet Performance Manager™ Version 1.8.4 at Prolight & Sound 2015
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Offers High Output and Precise Directivity Control with new Intellivox HP-DS130 Active Beam Shaping Loudspeaker Array
- HARMAN’s DigiTech Debuts TRIO Band Creator: A Band Inside a Stompbox
- “AT&T Playoff Playlist Live!” Concert Series Sparks Excitement During College Football Playoff Weekend with Clay Paky Sharpys
- HARMAN’s DigiTech Expands Sonic Horizons With Introduction of Polara Stereo Reverb Pedal
- HARMAN’s dbx Introduces DriveRack VENU360 Loudspeaker Management System With Mobile Device Control