Dr. Don Shaw, Senior Director, Product Management, Entertainment Solutions at Christie®, addresses attendees of the "IBC Big Screen" theater at RAI Amsterdam (Sept 10) at the world’s first laser-projected screening of a full-length movie – Hugo3D – and the public premiere of Christie’s first prototype laser projector.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to PRFeed@nbmedia.com.
Christie Laser-Projection at IBC 20122012-09-19 12:07:05
- Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
- Arsenal FX Names Kira Karlstrom - Business Development Executive
- Wohler Products at SET EXPO 2014
- Entertainment and Film Industry Veteran Tony Miceli Joins Electrosonic
- WSDG A HIT FOR HONG KONG’S METROPLEX AT KITEC
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Free Events Exploring Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics In Store at Adorama Keep August Cool
- Zdi Inc. Chooses Vista Systems’ Phoenix for Installs Where AV and IT Merge
- Cinedeck Highlights 4K-Made-Simple at IBC 2014 (Hall 7.J07)
- Fineline Lights Warwick Castle 1100th Anniversary Extravaganza!