Dr. Don Shaw, Senior Director, Product Management, Entertainment Solutions at Christie®, addresses attendees of the "IBC Big Screen" theater at RAI Amsterdam (Sept 10) at the world’s first laser-projected screening of a full-length movie – Hugo3D – and the public premiere of Christie’s first prototype laser projector.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christie Laser-Projection at IBC 20122012-09-19 12:07:05
- New FUJINON 4K Ultra HD Series of Lenses Win TV Technology 2015 NAB Best of Show Award
- JVC GY-LS300 4KCAM Camera Wins ‘Post Pick Award’ at NAB 2015
- AJA Kicks Off #TryCION North America and Asia Pacific Tour
- Matrox at InfoComm 2015 — Product Preview
- New Partnership Brings MOG Technologies’ Advanced Ingest to Masstech Media Management Solutions
- The XL Video Factor Live
- Lightware Matrix and Fiber Transmitters/Receivers Help Tell the Story of Campeche, Mexico in Vibrant Projection Mapping
- XL Video Supports Olivier Awards with MasterCard for Fifth Consecutive Year
- XL Video Supports Teenage Cancer Trust 15th Anniversary Shows
- The 3D Web Fest to Feature Live Presentations of Interactive Web Experiences