Dr. Don Shaw, Senior Director, Product Management, Entertainment Solutions at Christie®, addresses attendees of the "IBC Big Screen" theater at RAI Amsterdam (Sept 10) at the world’s first laser-projected screening of a full-length movie – Hugo3D – and the public premiere of Christie’s first prototype laser projector.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Christie Laser-Projection at IBC 20122012-09-19 12:07:05
- Littlefox Communications Chooses Aframe Cloud Video Platform to Collaborate with Editors, Production Teams and Clients Around the World
- Adorama Showcases the Latest Broadcast and Video Equipment From Canon, Sony, Arri, Atomos, Litepanels and More at the 2015 NAB Show
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR EDITSHARE SHARED STORAGE NAB 2015 GREAT GIVEAWAY
- iZotope Announces RX Loudness Control: New Loudness Correction Plug-in for Post and Broadcast Professionals
- Vista Systems’ Spyder Gets in Gear for Annual Cars.com Sales Meeting
- Maroon 5 Kicks Off World Tour 2015 With 100 Clay Paky Mythos Fixtures and grandMA2 Consoles
- RCS to Debut New Version of LaunchPad™ Touchscreen Solution for Live Interactive Soccer Analysis at NAB 2015
- WSDG CREATES RUSTIC OWL CITY STUDIO FOR PLATINUM ARTIST ADAM YOUNG
- Artel to Debut DigiLink-Lite at the 2015 NAB Show
- Nexidia Announces Dialogue Search v2.0 With Combined Phonetic and Metadata Search and Filtering, Avid Interplay MAM Support, and Enhanced User Interface