Leading university selects Quantel for speed, interactivity and quality [caption id="attachment_62522" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Quantel Pablo Rio "][/caption] Zhejiang University of Media and Communications, one of China's longest-established higher education institutions, has purchased a Quantel Pablo Rio color correction and finishing system for its School of Film and TV Arts. Pablo Rio will be used for the development of 4K and S3D television programs. Jointly funded by The State Administration of Radio Film and Television (SARFT) and The People's Government of Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang University of Media and Communications supports almost 10,000 full time students studying courses including film and TV post-production, special effects and non-linear editing. The university is located in the city of Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province, 112 miles southwest of Shanghai. Mr Li Jinglin, VP of Zhejiang University of Media and Communications, said, "We aim to provide our students with the best possible learning environment. We chose Pablo Rio because it not only offers an immense color correction and finishing toolset but also provides a fast and intuitive file-based workflow for 4K and beyond." Quantel Marketing Director, Steve Owen, said, "Zhejiang University of Media and Communications has an excellent reputation as a world-leading education center for the industry's future TV, film and broadcasting talent. We are thrilled that such a talented group of people will be using Pablo Rio as the centrepiece of their 4K and S3D television program production research."
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
China's Zhejiang University of Media and Communications invests in Pablo Rio for 4K and S3D2013-10-30 08:56:20
- Timothy Woodward Jr.’s New Film“4GOT10” Shot on Blackmagic URSA Digital Film Cameras
- Filmworkers Partners with Top Directors for Effects-Driven Spots
- FuseFX Brings Penn State’s Nittany Lion to Life for Emmy-Winning Image Spot
- WSDG SETS VARIED AES CONVENTION PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
- John C. Lewis Paris Photo Featured in City Hearts: 2015 Fresh Focus Photo Auction
- Adorama Gears Up for PhotoPlus Expo 2015
- Alonso Sound Releases Morgan Page Soundset for Spire
- T2 Computing Explores MAM and the Monetization of Content at Thought Leadership Event
- BenQ's Large-Venue Projectors are Ready for the Big Time
- iZotope Releases RX Post Production Suite and RX 5 Audio Editor