Leading university selects Quantel for speed, interactivity and quality [caption id="attachment_62522" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Quantel Pablo Rio "][/caption] Zhejiang University of Media and Communications, one of China's longest-established higher education institutions, has purchased a Quantel Pablo Rio color correction and finishing system for its School of Film and TV Arts. Pablo Rio will be used for the development of 4K and S3D television programs. Jointly funded by The State Administration of Radio Film and Television (SARFT) and The People's Government of Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang University of Media and Communications supports almost 10,000 full time students studying courses including film and TV post-production, special effects and non-linear editing. The university is located in the city of Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province, 112 miles southwest of Shanghai. Mr Li Jinglin, VP of Zhejiang University of Media and Communications, said, "We aim to provide our students with the best possible learning environment. We chose Pablo Rio because it not only offers an immense color correction and finishing toolset but also provides a fast and intuitive file-based workflow for 4K and beyond." Quantel Marketing Director, Steve Owen, said, "Zhejiang University of Media and Communications has an excellent reputation as a world-leading education center for the industry's future TV, film and broadcasting talent. We are thrilled that such a talented group of people will be using Pablo Rio as the centrepiece of their 4K and S3D television program production research."
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
China's Zhejiang University of Media and Communications invests in Pablo Rio for 4K and S3D2013-10-30 08:56:20
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014
- “The Reel Thing” Film Restoration and Preservation Symposium, Slated for August 21 – 23 in Hollywood
- Electrosonic Provides AV Expertise to New Discovery Park of America
- Gear Up to Go Back to School with Discounts on Boinx Software’s Award-Winning Educational Apps
- DPA Microphones Was The Impresario Of Aspen Opera Theater Center
- Coeur d’Alene Church of the Nazarene Elevates Its Sound System With HARMAN’s JBL Loudspeakers and Soundcraft Digital Consoles