Runninâ€™ Down a Dream project completed with additional Early Years sequences Burbank 30th June 2008 â€“ alphadogs have announced that producer director Peter Bogdanovich has just completed additional sequences for the new DVD release of his acclaimed epic â€œTom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runninâ€™ Down a Dreamâ€? at their Burbank facility. alphadogs also finished the original DVD version released last year by Warner Bros. Records. The nearly 4 hour long documentary chronicling the 30-year career of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, continues to receive praise for not only its content but the pacing, which makes it feel half its length while taking a leisurely stroll through the years in exclusive footage of the band and abundant interviews with numerous other music legends. The new footage further enhances a work already showing signs of becoming a classic. CEO & Founder of alphadogs Terence Curren comments, â€œThis was a very prestigious project from the outset and something we were delighted to have here at alphadogs. Peter (Bogdanovich) has just finished adding some additional scenes to the DVD completed in the fall of 2007. These include Tom Petty in his early years with Mudcrutch and will be added as special features to the DVD package.â€? alphadogs provided all offline and online HD finishing work for the original DVD project completed in September 2007. Two of the companyâ€™s offline FCP suites were in use constantly for 12 months before the project moved into an online FCP suite for HD finishing. About alphadogs Founded in 2002, Burbank-based aphadogs, Inc. quickly established themselves as leaders and innovators in the rapidly changing digital post arena. The company maintains an early adoptors edge; testing and assimilating leading technologies to keep ahead of the pack with solutions such as the RED camera and were the first post house in Los Angeles to take delivery of the Avid Symphony HD editing system. Personal attention from a seasoned award-winning team assures client satisfaction accompanies each cost-effective delivery of superior post production servicesâ€”from editing and audio re-recording to broadcast design & effects. aphadogs is home to the popular Editorâ€™s Lounge and headquarters of the growing media transfer specialty service Digital Service Station; now serving Burbank, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco and West Los Angeles. alphadogs is located at 1612 West Olive, Suite 200, Burbank, Calif. 91506. Visit the alphadogs team on the web: www.4alphadogs.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to PRFeed@nbmedia.com.
Bogdanovich finishes Tom Petty DVD at alphadogs2008-06-30 13:47:07
- Alcorn McBride Equipment Provides Audio and Control for “Your Brain,” a New Exhibition in The Franklin Institute’s Nicholas and Athena Karabots Pavilion
- Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
- Arsenal FX Names Kira Karlstrom - Business Development Executive
- Wohler Products at SET EXPO 2014
- Entertainment and Film Industry Veteran Tony Miceli Joins Electrosonic
- WSDG A HIT FOR HONG KONG’S METROPLEX AT KITEC
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Free Events Exploring Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics In Store at Adorama Keep August Cool
- Zdi Inc. Chooses Vista Systems’ Phoenix for Installs Where AV and IT Merge
- Cinedeck Highlights 4K-Made-Simple at IBC 2014 (Hall 7.J07)