Hosted Service Providers Can Seamlessly Tie Lync to their Cloud Offerings Las Vegas, Nevada, February 7, 2013 – BluIP, Inc., a leading wholesale Broadsoft service provider, today announced the first simple and fully functional Microsoft Lync cloud integration platform. With this offering, service providers that are also Lync customers will be able to manage the presence, on-premise or cloud, in conjunction with BluIP or any hosted IP PBX powered by Broadsoft’s Broadworks. “One of the challenges with Lync has been finding an effective way to connect hosted PBXs to Lync Online,” said Jon Arnold, principal of J Arnold & Associates. “People have been waiting a long time for this capability.” The cloud based service leverages Microsoft Lync for the client app that dominates IM, email and video as well as integration with Microsoft Outlook and real-time presence sharing. This technology breakthrough comes from Australian-based Camelon I.T. which has given BluIP exclusive right to the sale and distribution of the Enterprise version of Camelon I.T’s flagship Presence application in North America. “As technology advances at a rapid rate, it’s good to know we not only keeping pace but that with our products including the Presence application we can also be leading the way,” said Camelon I.T’s managing director, Myles McNamara. “The integration of BroadSoft’s industry leading softswitch platform and Camelon I.T’s presence tool, we ensure that BluIP is at the leading edge of delivering a reliable and cost-effective cloud-based solution that allows Broadsoft service providers to truly benefit from cloud communications services." "Lync integration has been the most critical component missing for the hosted service provider,” said Armen Martirosyan, CEO of BluIP. "With this integration, the Broadsoft providers now have the ability to offer the enterprise voice solution with Lync presence and call control.” About BluIP BluIP is a leading provider of Cloud-based Communication Services (CaaS), and a member of the Cloud Communications Alliance. The company delivers mission critical solutions, such as voice and unified communications, presence management, and customized call center solutions to SMBs and large enterprises. Their customized solutions have served enterprises across multiple vertical markets with multiple sites and complex application and infrastructure integrations, while satisfying the most stringent of industry compliance and security requirements. With unmatched depth of expertise to uncover, develop and implement leading edge cloud communications solutions, BluIP and its partner ecosystem focuses on providing exceptional support, high level of innovation, and an unwavering commitment to the success of its customers. BluIP’s solutions are fully integrated, flexible, scalable, and require no capital investment or ongoing maintenance. To learn more, visit www.bluip.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
BluIP Simplifies Microsoft Lync Integration2013-02-07 13:11:58
- EastWest's New Complete Composers Collection 3 Included In Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- FSR's New HuddleVU Collaboration System Earns Tech & Learning 2014 Award of Excellence
- Chicago’s Gordon West & Derek de Board Compete in Doritos “Crash the Super Bowl” Ad Contest
- Hitachi CP-WX8255 Projector Provides Tremendous Benefits to Olive Branch Community Church
- FuseFX Expands to New York and Vancouver
- Noted Surgeon Finds Live 3D Streaming and Recording from Matrox Monarch HD “Irreplaceable” for Live Teaching and Archiving
- Belmont University Reopens Legendary Columbia Studio A with HARMAN’s JBL M2 Master Reference Monitors
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Hit the Road with Fleetwood Mac
- Telestream to Feature File-based Workflow Solutions at Government Video Expo
- CueScript Adds ARET Video and Audio Engineering to Distributor Network