Blackmagic Design will host a free DaVinci Resolve for Mac training workshop in cooperation with the Manhattan Edit Workshop (MEWshop) on March 9, 2011. The two-and-a-half-hour session, hosted by FILMSYSTEMSâ€™ David Catt, will provide an introduction to the DaVinci Resolve for Mac non-linear color correction system, showcase proper set up and integration tips, provide how-toâ€™s and detail Resolve features and capabilities. When: March 9, 2011 â€“ Session occurs from 6:30 â€“ 9:00 pm EST Where: Manhattan Edit Workshop, 80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY For more event information and to register for one of the workshops, please visit http://resolveny0309.eventbrite.com/ Press Photography Product photos of DaVinci Resolve, and all other Blackmagic Design products, are available at www.blackmagic-design.com/press/images. About Blackmagic Design Blackmagic Design creates the worldâ€™s highest quality video editing products, color correctors, video converters, routers, waveform monitors and film restoration software for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Designâ€™s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in the television industry, while the companyâ€™s DaVinci Emmyâ„¢ award winning color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984 and continue ground breaking innovations including stereoscopic 3D and 4K workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. For more information, please check www.blackmagic-design.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackmagic Design Offers Free DaVinci Resolve Workshops at Manhattan Edit Workshop in NY2011-02-22 09:23:24
- Cartoni Introduces MAGNUM, a High Capacity Fluid Head for Studio and OB Cameras
- DigitalGlue at the 2015 NAB Show:
- EGRIPMENT SUPPORT SYSTEMS RINGS IN THE [CHINESE] NEW YEAR
- Bexel Opens New Location in New York City
- Telestream Expands Sales Team to Address International Growth
- Facilis TerraBlock Provides Advanced Shared Storage Facilities at Oslo Post Company
- WSDG BUTTONS UP GRAEME JUDD’S VEST-POCKET VO STUDIO
- Carousel Industries' Newest Simplicity Video Cloud Offering Launched in Partnership With Pexip(R)
- Myriad Productions Chooses FOR-A Video Switcher as Centerpiece of HD Upgrade at Albany’s Times Union Center
- “De Vrienden van Amstel Live 2015” Plays to Sold Out Crowds in Rotterdam With Support from d3 Media Servers