Blackmagic Design will host a free DaVinci Resolve for Mac training workshop in cooperation with the Manhattan Edit Workshop (MEWshop) on March 9, 2011. The two-and-a-half-hour session, hosted by FILMSYSTEMSâ€™ David Catt, will provide an introduction to the DaVinci Resolve for Mac non-linear color correction system, showcase proper set up and integration tips, provide how-toâ€™s and detail Resolve features and capabilities. When: March 9, 2011 â€“ Session occurs from 6:30 â€“ 9:00 pm EST Where: Manhattan Edit Workshop, 80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY For more event information and to register for one of the workshops, please visit http://resolveny0309.eventbrite.com/ Press Photography Product photos of DaVinci Resolve, and all other Blackmagic Design products, are available at www.blackmagic-design.com/press/images. About Blackmagic Design Blackmagic Design creates the worldâ€™s highest quality video editing products, color correctors, video converters, routers, waveform monitors and film restoration software for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Designâ€™s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in the television industry, while the companyâ€™s DaVinci Emmyâ„¢ award winning color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984 and continue ground breaking innovations including stereoscopic 3D and 4K workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. For more information, please check www.blackmagic-design.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackmagic Design Offers Free DaVinci Resolve Workshops at Manhattan Edit Workshop in NY2011-02-22 09:23:24
- Tedial Expands North American Operations
- Cogswell College Student Wins "Best Horror Game Design" Contest Held by Ares Magazine
- O2 Post, Brazil’s Largest Post House, Installs DaVinci Resolve and 80 Seats of Resolve Software
- Pexip Infinity Expands Remote Education Capabilities of Texas Education Telecommunications Network
- Estonia Public Broadcasting Achieves “Best Sound Ever” with HARMAN Studer’s Vista 5 M3 Digital Console
- Director Mark Andrew Joins Madheart
- Deluxe Toronto Demonstrates Commitment to World-Class Quality, Outfits New Facility with HARMAN’s JBL M2 Master Reference Monitors, Crown Amplifiers and BSS Audio Processing
- HARMAN’s JBL AXYS Loudspeakers Travel With Rock of Ages UK Tour
- HARMAN’S AKG Celebrates C214 as Best-Selling Condenser Microphone for Studio and Stage in the US for Past 12 Months
- Clay Paky Sharpy Washes and grandMA2 Consoles Turn in Winning Performances at the “Miss America Pageant”