Blackmagic Design will host a free DaVinci Resolve for Mac training workshop in cooperation with the Manhattan Edit Workshop (MEWshop) on March 9, 2011. The two-and-a-half-hour session, hosted by FILMSYSTEMSâ€™ David Catt, will provide an introduction to the DaVinci Resolve for Mac non-linear color correction system, showcase proper set up and integration tips, provide how-toâ€™s and detail Resolve features and capabilities. When: March 9, 2011 â€“ Session occurs from 6:30 â€“ 9:00 pm EST Where: Manhattan Edit Workshop, 80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY For more event information and to register for one of the workshops, please visit http://resolveny0309.eventbrite.com/ Press Photography Product photos of DaVinci Resolve, and all other Blackmagic Design products, are available at www.blackmagic-design.com/press/images. About Blackmagic Design Blackmagic Design creates the worldâ€™s highest quality video editing products, color correctors, video converters, routers, waveform monitors and film restoration software for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Designâ€™s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in the television industry, while the companyâ€™s DaVinci Emmyâ„¢ award winning color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984 and continue ground breaking innovations including stereoscopic 3D and 4K workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. For more information, please check www.blackmagic-design.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackmagic Design Offers Free DaVinci Resolve Workshops at Manhattan Edit Workshop in NY2011-02-22 09:23:24
- Pongo Names Ron Pomerantz Vice President, Content & Strategy:
- EASTWEST Extends 80% off Sale On Hollywood Orchestral Diamond Edition
- Sound Devices 664 Keeps Pace with Hectic Production Schedule of Critically Acclaimed Indie Film, Tangerine
- Bossa Scores Big at Cannes Lions Festival
- MILLER CAMERA SUPPORT EQUIPMENT SHOWCASES RANGE OF CINEMATOGRAPHIC AND BROADCAST MARKET SOLUTIONS AT SMPTE® 2015
- Automotive Data: Agreement between Allant and IHS Automotive helps reach consumers looking to buy new cars
- Shania Twain Sets Out to “Rock This Country” on Farewell Tour Featuring Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA Lighting Control
- PMC's twotwo.8 Speakers Go Way In West
- SoCal’s Largest Hotel Tunes Into Symetrix SymNet for Major Conference Center PA
- European Debut for Facilis' New Shared Storage and Asset Tracking Products at IBC 2015; Spotlights Partnerships with Technology Leaders