Blackmagic Design will host a free DaVinci Resolve for Mac training workshop in cooperation with the Manhattan Edit Workshop (MEWshop) on March 9, 2011. The two-and-a-half-hour session, hosted by FILMSYSTEMSâ€™ David Catt, will provide an introduction to the DaVinci Resolve for Mac non-linear color correction system, showcase proper set up and integration tips, provide how-toâ€™s and detail Resolve features and capabilities. When: March 9, 2011 â€“ Session occurs from 6:30 â€“ 9:00 pm EST Where: Manhattan Edit Workshop, 80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY For more event information and to register for one of the workshops, please visit http://resolveny0309.eventbrite.com/ Press Photography Product photos of DaVinci Resolve, and all other Blackmagic Design products, are available at www.blackmagic-design.com/press/images. About Blackmagic Design Blackmagic Design creates the worldâ€™s highest quality video editing products, color correctors, video converters, routers, waveform monitors and film restoration software for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Designâ€™s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in the television industry, while the companyâ€™s DaVinci Emmyâ„¢ award winning color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984 and continue ground breaking innovations including stereoscopic 3D and 4K workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. For more information, please check www.blackmagic-design.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Blackmagic Design Offers Free DaVinci Resolve Workshops at Manhattan Edit Workshop in NY2011-02-22 09:23:24
- Howling Music Launches Office in London with Grammy-Winning Producer David Hentschel
- Director Nick Losq Joins Bully Pictures
- TV Globo Puts Dalet Media Life at Center of its Entertainment Production
- Dalet Spotlights Partner Workflows at IBC2014
- Electrosonic Welcomes Josh Cottrell as System Consultant for the Entertainment Market
- IBC 2014: Shotgun Software Expanded Engineering Team Is on Fire
- AlanDick Broadcast Launches DAB Solution with Unique Low Power Mask Filter Combiner at IBC 2014
- American Cinematographer Honors Gordon Willis with Commemorative Issue
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Announces New SmartTrack System at IBC 2014
- Big Pic Media Becomes U.K. Reseller for Cinnafilm Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution