Fremont, CA - January 30, 2013 - Blackmagic Design today announced a new software update that includes a full Software Development Kit (SDK) providing all functions for the ATEM Production Switchers. ATEM Software Update 3.5 lets customers build their own user interface and software for use with all ATEM Production Switchers. The update includes a comprehensive Developer SDK that provides the current interfaces for all existing functions. Now customers have the flexibility to use the ATEM Production Switcher for many commercial applications, like integrating into broadcast automation systems. Pricing and availability ATEM Software Update 3.5 is available now for download free of charge from the Blackmagic Design website. Press Photography Product photos of the ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher, ATEM 2 M/E Production Switcher and ATEM Television Studio are available at www.blackmagicdesign.com/press/images. About Blackmagic Design Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality video editing products, digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and film restoration software for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in quality and affordability, while the company’s DaVinci Emmy™ award winning color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984. Blackmagic Design continues ground breaking innovations including stereoscopic 3D and 4K workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Australia. For more information, please check www.blackmagicdesign.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Blackmagic Design Announces New ATEM Software Update 3.5 for ATEM Production Switchers2013-01-30 13:25:10
- BHV Broadcast’s Video Ghost Returns to IBC 2015 with Additional Capabilities
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Demonstrates the Next Generation in Absolute VR / AR Tracking at IBC 2015
- Jampro Extends Antenna Line with Two New Additions at IBC 2015
- Dimetis Solutions Reach the Cloud with New Cirrus Platform
- AlanDick Broadcast Shows Full Range of DAB Technologies at IBC 2015
- Broadcast Pix Promotes Don Cole to Central Regional Sales Manager
- Tedial introduces next-generation Tedial™ Evolution MAM to international market at IBC 2015
- Jampro Antennas Continue to Power Up Oman Radio & TV
- RTW Announcing New Touchmonitor Firmware for TM7 and TM9
- RTW’s Continuous Loudness Correction Software Implementation to Debut at IBC 2015