Owslebury, UK – BHV Broadcast Limited, the UK-based manufacturer and supplier of award-winning vision mixers, standards/format converters and the thrice acknowledged Video Ghost phantom power system has added Harriet Diener of Desert Moon Communications, and Martin Cook, an independent broadcast consultant to its board with immediate effect. Julian Hiorns, founder of BHV Broadcast made the announcement from headquarters in Owslebury, UK. “We are delighted to welcome Harriet and Martin on board,” said Hiorns. "Both are well-known in our industry and will bring an impressive array of experience and talent to BHV Broadcast, adding considerable breadth and depth to the team." Diener serves as president of Desert Moon Communications, an all-inclusive public relations, marketing and advertising firm located in Nyack, NY, USA that supports manufacturers and service providers in the broadcast community. Cook operates as a marketing and sales consultant from offices in Winchester, UK. “Martin and I both deeply respect the quality and integrity of BHV’s innovative equipment line,” Diener stated. “Each product is built upon a foundation of intense research, skilled engineering, and a profound understanding of what it takes to excel in a competitive market. We’ve worked with Julian and the Company for many years and are thrilled to take a more active role in its growth on a global scale.” Nearly every product in BHV Broadcast’s product line has been acknowledged for excellence with industry awards. Its latest addition – the Video Ghost phantom power system - took home a coveted Mario from TV Technology, a Broadcast Engineering Pick Hit, and was included in IBC 2012’s What Caught My Eye presentation. About BHV Broadcast BHV Broadcast designs and manufactures award-winning compact and cost-effective equipment for production and post-production including a full range of rack-mount and portable digital switchers to accommodate any application where space is at a premium. The Company also manufactures rate/standards and format conversion equipment. For further information: www.bhvbroadcast.com # # # BHV Broadcast contact: Martin Cook +44 (0) 1962 777733 • sales@BHVBroadcast.com Press contact: Harriet Diener / Desert Moon Communications 1-845-512-8283 • firstname.lastname@example.org
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
BHV Broadcast Adds Board Members2012-12-18 16:15:44
- Re:church Breaks Conventional Boundaries with HARMAN’s Soundcraft Si Expression 1 Console
- HARMAN’s Studer Proves Big Solutions Can Be Found in Small Packages at TAB Convention & Trade Show
- Sound Designers: Try NYC Ambisonics for Free!
- XL Video Supports Nordoff Robbins for 40th O2 Silver Clef Awards Anniversary
- 12Stone Church Selects FOR-A HVS-100 Portable Video Switchers for Use at New Remote Campuses
- SMPTE(R) and HPA(R) Issue Call for Entries for SMPTE-HPA Student Film Festival
- IBC2015 NETIA Product Preview
- New Forscene Features and Hands-On Demo at IBC2015
- Zylight Offers ‘Summer Savings’ Rebate Program
- Blackmagic Design Sponsors American Cinema Editors at EditFest Los Angeles