Owslebury, UK – BHV Broadcast Limited, the UK-based manufacturer and supplier of award-winning vision mixers, standards/format converters and the thrice acknowledged Video Ghost phantom power system has added Harriet Diener of Desert Moon Communications, and Martin Cook, an independent broadcast consultant to its board with immediate effect. Julian Hiorns, founder of BHV Broadcast made the announcement from headquarters in Owslebury, UK. “We are delighted to welcome Harriet and Martin on board,” said Hiorns. "Both are well-known in our industry and will bring an impressive array of experience and talent to BHV Broadcast, adding considerable breadth and depth to the team." Diener serves as president of Desert Moon Communications, an all-inclusive public relations, marketing and advertising firm located in Nyack, NY, USA that supports manufacturers and service providers in the broadcast community. Cook operates as a marketing and sales consultant from offices in Winchester, UK. “Martin and I both deeply respect the quality and integrity of BHV’s innovative equipment line,” Diener stated. “Each product is built upon a foundation of intense research, skilled engineering, and a profound understanding of what it takes to excel in a competitive market. We’ve worked with Julian and the Company for many years and are thrilled to take a more active role in its growth on a global scale.” Nearly every product in BHV Broadcast’s product line has been acknowledged for excellence with industry awards. Its latest addition – the Video Ghost phantom power system - took home a coveted Mario from TV Technology, a Broadcast Engineering Pick Hit, and was included in IBC 2012’s What Caught My Eye presentation. About BHV Broadcast BHV Broadcast designs and manufactures award-winning compact and cost-effective equipment for production and post-production including a full range of rack-mount and portable digital switchers to accommodate any application where space is at a premium. The Company also manufactures rate/standards and format conversion equipment. For further information: www.bhvbroadcast.com # # # BHV Broadcast contact: Martin Cook +44 (0) 1962 777733 • sales@BHVBroadcast.com Press contact: Harriet Diener / Desert Moon Communications 1-845-512-8283 • email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BHV Broadcast Adds Board Members2012-12-18 16:15:44
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers