WEST CHESTER, PA, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008 â€” Aviom, exclusive developer of the world's most powerful audio transport protocol, A-NetÂ®, is pleased to announce ALGAM as its new French distributor. ALGAM's pro audio division, AUDIA, represents brands like Shure, Martin Audio, and HK Audio and is led by directors Jean-Marc Detienne and Matthieu Foubert. Foubert says, "Adding Aviom's innovative products to our line card provides us with the opportunity to serve customers in new ways with high-fidelity digital audio networking solutions." ALGAM's commitment to supporting its customers from initial design through implementation is well matched with Aviom's expanding applications and customer base. Not only does ALGAM have a large pro audio sales and support staff, but it also has applications engineers on staff to aid customers in designing systems. Aviom's products can be combined to build systems that meet the needs of a wide range of applications from personal mixing and digital snakes to audio conferencing and networking solutions. Aviom's International Director of Sales, Jonathan "JP" Parker, says, "We look forward to working with ALGAM to significantly increase our current market share in France. ALGAM's proven marketing abilities and strong relationships with key dealers, consultants, and decision makers will help us deliver our brand message and build sales in this region of the world." Aviom is the world leader and pioneer of personal monitor mixing technology with the popular Pro16Â® Series, as well as the exclusive developer of the revolutionary Pro64Â® Series of audio networking products. All Aviom products are powered by A-NetÂ®, the company's groundbreaking high-speed digital audio transmission protocol. Aviom products solve problems in a variety of different environments, including live sound reinforcement, audio recording studios, houses of worship, theater, broadcasting and post-production facilities and a host of commercial installations. Aviom's entire line of high-quality professional audio products is designed and manufactured in the USA.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
AVIOM INTRODUCES NEW FRENCH DISTRIBUTOR2008-09-30 12:17:33
- Technicolor-PostWorks Crafts a Period Look for "Stonehearst Asylum"
- Trumpeter Farnell Newton is “Ready to Roll” with HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- Howling Music’s Timothy Williams Scores Big with “Guardians of the Galaxy” at Abbey Road
- Noted Director Jay Silverman Releases Movie Trailer and Website for His First Feature Film "Girl on the Edge;"
- Simian 3.0 Makes Media Management Faster, Simplified and More Powerful
- A Common Thread’s Clay Staub Directs Zombie Invasion for Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights
- Hawthorne Direct Promotes John Pucci to Chief Marketing & Creative Officer
- Arrow Media Uses Aframe To Rapidly Move Dailies During Innovative Production Of “Ultimate Airport Dubai”
- Tiffen Invites Imagemakers to Share Their Imagination, Inspiration and Innovation with Tiffen ImageMaker Blog Site
- Church On The Rock at the Golden Triangle Upgrades to HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi3000