WEST CHESTER, PA, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008 â€” Aviom, exclusive developer of the world's most powerful audio transport protocol, A-NetÂ®, is pleased to announce ALGAM as its new French distributor. ALGAM's pro audio division, AUDIA, represents brands like Shure, Martin Audio, and HK Audio and is led by directors Jean-Marc Detienne and Matthieu Foubert. Foubert says, "Adding Aviom's innovative products to our line card provides us with the opportunity to serve customers in new ways with high-fidelity digital audio networking solutions." ALGAM's commitment to supporting its customers from initial design through implementation is well matched with Aviom's expanding applications and customer base. Not only does ALGAM have a large pro audio sales and support staff, but it also has applications engineers on staff to aid customers in designing systems. Aviom's products can be combined to build systems that meet the needs of a wide range of applications from personal mixing and digital snakes to audio conferencing and networking solutions. Aviom's International Director of Sales, Jonathan "JP" Parker, says, "We look forward to working with ALGAM to significantly increase our current market share in France. ALGAM's proven marketing abilities and strong relationships with key dealers, consultants, and decision makers will help us deliver our brand message and build sales in this region of the world." Aviom is the world leader and pioneer of personal monitor mixing technology with the popular Pro16Â® Series, as well as the exclusive developer of the revolutionary Pro64Â® Series of audio networking products. All Aviom products are powered by A-NetÂ®, the company's groundbreaking high-speed digital audio transmission protocol. Aviom products solve problems in a variety of different environments, including live sound reinforcement, audio recording studios, houses of worship, theater, broadcasting and post-production facilities and a host of commercial installations. Aviom's entire line of high-quality professional audio products is designed and manufactured in the USA.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVIOM INTRODUCES NEW FRENCH DISTRIBUTOR2008-09-30 12:17:33
- SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition Marks Greatest Attendance in Past Decade
- Sakhi TV Uses Harmonic Video Infrastructure for Fast, Cost-Effective Launch of India's First Women-Centered Channel
- Filmworkers Supplies the Creative Spark for Elegant “Misfit” Campaign
- Forbidden Signs Reseller Deal With Italy's 09 Technology
- Encompass Digital Media Chooses DigitalGlue for Middleware Solution to Enhance Media Server
- Sonnet and Audinate Partner to Certify PCIe Sound Cards for Sonnet Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Systems
- DPA Microphones Hits the Road with Counting Cars
- Red TX Standardises HARMAN Studer Consoles in OB Vans for 96kHz Format
- Matrox Maevex Streams Full HD Camera Footage from Hong Kong International Airport to Off-Site Aviation Gallery
- All India Radio Takes New NETIA Radio-Assist Software Live at New Delhi Headquarters and 48 Stations Across India