— USB side-address condenser microphone features high-quality A/D converter, mix control, headphone jack with volume control, and more — Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, is debuting its AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Equipped with a USB output, this microphone is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source employing users’ favorite recording software. The AT2020USB+ offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use. The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows users to directly monitor their microphone signal in real time, and a built-in high-output internal headphone amplifier that delivers superior clarity. The microphone also offers mix control that can blend the microphone’s signal with pre-recorded audio (perfect for DJ/karaoke use). The unit’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter, with a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate, ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction. The microphone is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000, and Mac OS X. It is powered from a USB Bus and includes a tripod desk stand, stand mount, USB cable and soft protective carrying pouch. The AT2020USB+ will be available February 2013 with a U.S. MSRP of $279.00. For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio-Technica Unveils AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Microphone2013-02-25 22:53:19
- OptiTrack Motion Capture Powers Al-Baydha World Building Project
- Indie Filmmakers Bring Cinematic Look to "The Great American Movie Hustle" with AJA CION
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Highlights Cinematographic and Broadcast Market Solutions at Broadcast Asia 2015
- XL Video Back On The Road with Ben Howard
- Pexip(R) Infinity 9 Breaks New Ground in Enterprise Visual Communications; Sees Tremendous Uptake
- Little Minx Signs Multitalented Young Director Caleb Slain
- Jonathan Hooker Launches Oblio: A Creatively Technical Digital Agency
- Whitehouse Post Celebrates Moms in “My First Coach”
- Sonzero Films Boosts Production Power through Strategic Link with Hollywood’s Siren Studios
- Accomplice Media’s Eva Michon Explores the Beauty of Personal Time in “Cancelled”