ASSIMILATE To Award Sixth-Month SCRATCH v7 License To One Of The Top Finalists Event: Festival Internacional de Cine en Guadalajara, Mexico Dates: March 1 – 9, 2013 Location: The Hilton Guadalajara (Gran Turismo) Av. De Las Rosas 2933, Rinconada del Bosque 44540 Guadalajara, Jalisco, México Tel. (52) (33) 3678 0505 ASSIMILATE at FICG: ASSIMILATE’s mission is to empower all filmmakers, artists and post-production teams with end-to-end Digital Intermediate and Production Dailies tools to boost their creativity and productivity at prices that fit all budgets. 1. FREE SCRATCH for one lucky person! At the end of the festival, ASSIMILATE will award one of the top six finalists in the features category, a six-month free SCRATCH license to be used on the post production of their film of choice. 2. See director Benjamin Avila’s “Infancia Clandestina” Nominated in the features category - Post facility: Cinecolor, Argentina, www.cinecolor.com.ar Color grading/finishing: Luisa Cavanagh with SCRATCH v7 Finishing https://www.ficg.mx/28/index.php/en/lif-ficg/721-infancia-clandestina 3. Attend SCRATCH Demo for Finishing Learn how SCRATCH can streamline your data workflow and boost your creativity and productivity! Location: Hilton Guadalajara Auditorium Date/Time: March 8 at 11:00 a.m. About FICG The Guadalajara International Film Festival (FICG) is the most important cinematographic event in Latin America. The quality and relevance of the film program; the celebrities and renowned filmmakers that stop-by; the professionals that pin-down projects; along with the public enjoying myriad cultural, educational and entertainment activities; have positioned the Festival as the premier event for Ibero-american cinema. SCRATCH Digital Workflow Tools ASSIMILATE’s SCRATCH provides a “post house in a box” - from dailies, to conform, color-grading, compositing, and through to finishing -- and SCRATCH Lab, a robust dailies or VFX review digital pipeline, deliver the industry’s most comprehensive toolset for data-centric digital cinema and episodic television productions for 2D and 3D stereo projects. Both products support multiple formats, including ARRI RAW, Sony F65 and F5/55, Phantom, and Canon 5D, as well as enhanced support for RED ONE, RED ONE MX, SCARLET, and EPIC at all resolutions. All versions of SCRATCH and Lab software, running on Mac OS X and Windows, feature SDI and 3G output via AJA Kona 3G graphics cards, fast dailies rendering, and improved metadata and time-code handling. For the latest feature film and TV credits, pricing and sales, visit www.assimilateinc.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASSIMILATE Presents SCRATCH v7 Finishing At 2013 Guadalajara International Film Festival (FICG)2013-03-01 13:12:08
- Bringing the Voices of Middle Earth to Life with RX 4 Audio Repair
- Wayfarers Chapel Streams Wedding Ceremonies Live with Wirecast
- Peter Pan Live! Soars with DPA Microphones
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Supervising Sound Editor Skip Lievsay to Receive MPSE Career Achievement Award
- ChyronHego Products at BVE 2015:
- Irish Indy Producer Screentime ShinAwiL Adds Forscene to Post-Production Workflow for 'The Voice of Ireland'
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Join The Eli Young Band for Concert Tour and House Party Shows
- University of Utah is Taking Care of Business with Matrox Monarch HD
- Canon EOS C500 4K Digital Cinema Camera, Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera, and Canon Lenses Capture Cinematic Images for Death Row Stories, a CNN Originals Television Documentary