Nashville, TN, July 10, 2013 – Leading digital audio manufacturer Antelope Audio will be showcasing its groundbreaking new Orion32 interface at the Summer NAMM show between this Thursday and Saturday at booth 925. This year, the Summer NAMM show, which is being held at the new Music City Center for the first time, is expected to draw over 10,000 visitors from almost 30 countries. Demonstrations at the Antelope Audio booth will feature the Orion32 being used in conjunction with a Rupert Neve Designs 5059 summing mixer and a pair of Chris Pelonis monitors. Antelope will also have its Isochrone 10M master clock on display, which is a staple in many of the top mastering, recording and post-production facilities around the world. With no less than 32 channels at the output stage in a single rack space, the Orion32 is becoming very popular for use with summing mixers, including the Rupert Neve Designs 5059. Such a combination can result in increased fidelity, leading to detailed mixes that feature greater dimension. At a price point of just $2,995, the Orion32 is finding its way into both commercial and project studios given its flexible I/O capabilities, high channel count and built in master clocking capabilities. Its custom-built USB chip supports 32 channels of 192 kHz I/O and works with any USB-enabled DAW or computer. The converter also provides 32 channels of 96 kHz audio through its fiber optic MADI I/O connections, making it ideal for use in live sound environments, and for use in remote recording applications. "The Orion32 is a perfect complement to almost any studio environment or mobile recording setup," commented Marcel James, Director of Sales and Marketing, Antelope Audio U.S. "This year at Summer NAMM, we will be demonstrating how the Orion32 can dramatically increase the quality of a mix when used in conjunction with a high end summing mixer, such as the Rupert Neve Designs 5059." The Orion 32, which generates very little heat and consumers just 20watts, is housed in a single 1U rack space and requires no internal fan. Its flexible routing capabilities support simultaneous signals over both USB and MADI, and are all managed through a simple-to-use desktop application included with the device. About Antelope Audio www.AntelopeAudio.com The digital audio world leader, Antelope Audio is the brainchild of Igor Levin who has more than a 20-year experience and a number of innovations in digital audio and synchronization technology. The company is widely acknowledged as the leading manufacturer of audio master clocks. In 2009 Antelope Audio launched its product line of high-resolution USB D/A converters, being among the pioneers designing a 384 kHz DAC. Antelope’s DACs employ their renowned 64-bit clocking and jitter management technologies and custom-designed circuits, achieving unprecedented precision and sound clarity. # # # All brands and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Antelope Audio to Showcase its New Orion32 Interface at Summer NAMM2013-07-10 13:09:09
- Express Media Purchases FOR-A HVS-100 Switcher as Core of Custom Flypack
- All Mobile Video Chooses Barnfind's BarnOne Signal Transport Platform to Anchor Major Fiber Upgrade
- Nexidia Announces Nexidia Illuminate, a New Family of QC and Compliance Products Built on Nexidia QC Technology
- Video Clarity Redesigns Management Application for Its RTM Monitoring Systems
- Wohler Adds Minnetonka Audio's AudioTools Server to RadiantGrid to Boost Audio-Processing Capabilities
- Media Prima Upgrades with Five HARMAN Soundcraft Si Expression 2 Digital Consoles for Fly FM Radio
- Congratulations to Cannes Films Completed with Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve
- France 24 Gets Round-the-Clock Workflow with Five HARMAN Studer Vista 5 Digital Consoles
- Telestream Ships Episode 6.5 Multiformat Encoding Software
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Awards Pawel Achtel with First Bob Miller Technical Achievement Award at ACS National Awards for Cinematography