Alcorn McBride made headlines at the IAAPA (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions) conference in November where it unveiled a Timeline feature for its line of Pro Series controllers and released the mobile RideTraXX synchronized multi-channel MP3 player. Timeline is a new feature within WinScript Live, the program used for Alcorn McBride controllers. It will be released for download during ISE and has no additional charge. The Timeline feature offers a flexible way to program events on the Pro Controllers, which supports hundreds of time-based and event-based sequences and hundreds of timelines. This feature allows users to add markers, drag and drop events, add triggers, and group related events for fast editing. With the flexibility of timeline, users can change event values and times all while the show is running. Timeline can zoom in to a specific point in the show and mix timed and logical events on a single view without overlapping events. RideTraXX also made its debut at IAAPA and will be shown and available for shipping at ISE. The mobile multi-channel MP3 player delivers synchronous playback for creative immersive environments and high-inertia vehicle applications, including dark rides, roller coasters and simulators. It plays up to 16 synchronous channels at 128kbps, 10 channels at 192kbps, or up to eight channels with crossfade to a second set of eight channels. It offers network, serial and GPI control. It stores MP3 files on CompactFlash; with no moving parts it provides a reliable and maintenance-free solution. The rugged new mobile audio player is sized to fit almost anywhere and can withstand harsh conditions and high vibrations. All boards are conformal-coated for moisture resistance; all connectors are locking high-vibration resistant, with high-surface contact points. Shock mounting is included, with various options available depending on the G-Load and frequency response of the vehicle. About Alcorn McBride: Founded in 1986, Alcorn McBride is the leading manufacturer of show control, audio and video equipment for the themed entertainment industry, and a rapidly growing provider of audio and video systems for retail environments and transportation applications. Staffed by some of the industry's best engineers and backed by outstanding customer support, the company has demonstrated great agility in bringing new designs to market. A hallmark of Alcorn McBride products is their durable, zero maintenance design. The company's products provide consistent, reliable operation for audio and video playback applications worldwide. For more information, visit www.alcorn.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Alcorn McBride Releasing Timeline Feature for V16 Pro and New RideTraXX Synchronized Multi-channel MP3 Player at ISE2013-01-25 08:35:33
- Electrosonic’s Chris Conte to Lead New Executive Role
- Clay Paky B-EYE K10s Make Their Debut at the Jack Singer Concert Hall in Calgary’s EPCOR CENTRE
- The SIM Group to Hold Annual Technology Showcase January 29th in Toronto
- Hairel Enterprises Picks Vista Systems’ Spyder for Video Projection System in Faith Bible’s New Sanctuary
- Chandler Limited REDD.47 Pre Amp GIVEAWAY
- Slovak TV Successfully Achieves Audio Loudness Compliance Around NUGEN Audio Loudness Management and Monitoring Tools
- Joseph Electronics to Carry Full Line of VITEC Products
- Digital Rebellion Reveals Major Updates to Kollaborate Cloud-Based Software Solution for Professional Video Workflows
- HARMAN’s AKG Launches New Drum Set Session I Microphone Set For High Performance in the Studio and on Stage
- Sundance Film “Being Evel” Completed Using Blackmagic Cameras, Teranex and DaVinci Resolve