New York, NY – January 21, 2013 – Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers, and the official retailer of the New York Giants, is known for its tradition of offering innovative promotions for its football fans and offering deeply discounted pricing on all big screen televisions during the Super Bowl season. Adorama is celebrating the upcoming Super Bowl with its exciting annual home theater promotion. From now through midnight of January 27, 2013, customers can enter to win a Samsung 60-inch HD television and a Bose CineMate 1 SR Home Theater Speaker System in one of three ways: purchase any 40-inch or larger television from Adorama to be automatically entered to win; visit the flagship Adorama store located in NYC to fill out an entry form; or mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Adorama’s NYC address. There is no purchase necessary to enter, but in appreciation of customers who purchase a 40-inch or larger television through January 27, Adorama will offer a free extended warranty that adds an entire year of coverage to the manufacturer’s original warranty. Promo Shop Now With Adorama’s VIP program, customers can extend the warranty on any of their purchases by a full year over the manufacturer’s original warranty. The VIP program applies to every item purchased from Adorama and costs just $7.95 annually. Please visit Adorama.com for additional promotion entry details, information on products and special promotions, and the full list of benefits to the VIP program including access to special products and pricing only available to VIP members. ABOUT ADORAMA ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store Adorama is more than a camera store - it’s one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers. Serving customers for more than 30 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to the leading online destination for photography, imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing and professional audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix, pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free education for photographers in video channels such as the popular AdoramaTV. Adorama is listed as Forbes.com’s "Best of the Web" and in the Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Photo and Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants. Visit ADORAMA at www.adorama.com. Press Contact: Anya Oskolkova Zazil Media Group (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (p) 617.817.6559 (skype) anya.oskolkova ####
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Adorama, the Official Retailer of the New York Giants, Celebrates Super Bowl XLVII with a Home Theater Promotion2013-01-21 15:13:04
- Technicolor-PostWorks Crafts a Period Look for "Stonehearst Asylum"
- Trumpeter Farnell Newton is “Ready to Roll” with HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- Howling Music’s Timothy Williams Scores Big with “Guardians of the Galaxy” at Abbey Road
- Noted Director Jay Silverman Releases Movie Trailer and Website for His First Feature Film "Girl on the Edge;"
- Simian 3.0 Makes Media Management Faster, Simplified and More Powerful
- A Common Thread’s Clay Staub Directs Zombie Invasion for Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights
- Hawthorne Direct Promotes John Pucci to Chief Marketing & Creative Officer
- Arrow Media Uses Aframe To Rapidly Move Dailies During Innovative Production Of “Ultimate Airport Dubai”
- Tiffen Invites Imagemakers to Share Their Imagination, Inspiration and Innovation with Tiffen ImageMaker Blog Site
- Church On The Rock at the Golden Triangle Upgrades to HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi3000