New York, NY – January 21, 2013 – Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers, and the official retailer of the New York Giants, is known for its tradition of offering innovative promotions for its football fans and offering deeply discounted pricing on all big screen televisions during the Super Bowl season. Adorama is celebrating the upcoming Super Bowl with its exciting annual home theater promotion. From now through midnight of January 27, 2013, customers can enter to win a Samsung 60-inch HD television and a Bose CineMate 1 SR Home Theater Speaker System in one of three ways: purchase any 40-inch or larger television from Adorama to be automatically entered to win; visit the flagship Adorama store located in NYC to fill out an entry form; or mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Adorama’s NYC address. There is no purchase necessary to enter, but in appreciation of customers who purchase a 40-inch or larger television through January 27, Adorama will offer a free extended warranty that adds an entire year of coverage to the manufacturer’s original warranty. Promo Shop Now With Adorama’s VIP program, customers can extend the warranty on any of their purchases by a full year over the manufacturer’s original warranty. The VIP program applies to every item purchased from Adorama and costs just $7.95 annually. Please visit Adorama.com for additional promotion entry details, information on products and special promotions, and the full list of benefits to the VIP program including access to special products and pricing only available to VIP members. ABOUT ADORAMA ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store Adorama is more than a camera store - it’s one of the world’s largest photography, imaging and electronics retailers. Serving customers for more than 30 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to the leading online destination for photography, imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama's vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing and professional audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix, pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free education for photographers in video channels such as the popular AdoramaTV. Adorama is listed as Forbes.com’s "Best of the Web" and in the Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Photo and Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants. Visit ADORAMA at www.adorama.com. Press Contact: Anya Oskolkova Zazil Media Group (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (p) 617.817.6559 (skype) anya.oskolkova ####
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Adorama, the Official Retailer of the New York Giants, Celebrates Super Bowl XLVII with a Home Theater Promotion2013-01-21 15:13:04
- Archimedia Announces Atlas Player Support for 4K 60p and HDR Content on Any Display
- SSL C10 CONSOLE AIDS IN THE SHOPPING CHANNEL'S MOVE TO HD PRODUCTION
- New Quantum Solutions Integrate the Cloud Into Multi-Tier, Hybrid Storage Architectures for Demanding Data Workloads
- Calrec Audio Launches New Optimized Summa Processor Rack and Modular MADI Solution
- Harmonic Appoints Dario Choi Regional Vice President of Sales, Asia-Pacific
- 2015 HPA Tech Retreat(r) Unveils Expanded Session Schedule
- Once Upon a Time DP Stephen Jackson Uses Blackmagic Cinema Cameras
- LOWER EASTSIDE GIRLS CLUB INTRODUCES WSDG-DESIGNED AIRSTREAM TRAILER RECORDING, BROADCAST & TEACHING STUDIO
- SMPTE and FKTG Open Registration for SMPTE Forum 2015, 'Entertainment Technology in the Internet Age: A European Perspective'
- 4Wall Entertainment Acquires Large Complement of Clay Paky Mythos Fixtures