Daniul based out of company’s Miami office Cypress, CA – FOR-A Corporation of America announces that Adam Daniul has been named its Sales Manager for the Southern U.S. Daniul is responsible for FOR-A sales and managing the dealer channel in the southeast and south central regions. “Adam brings valuable industry experience to FOR-A,” said Hiro Tanoue, President, FOR-A Corporation of America. “We are confident that he will be a strong addition to FOR-A and will bolster our sales efforts in the southern regions.” Having held related sales positions for the past 10 years, Daniul brings a wealth of knowledge in the technology industry – particularly in sales in the Southern U.S. “FOR-A has a great reputation of being an industry innovator, and I’m looking forward to becoming a part of the team,” said Daniul. “Since I’ve developed a lot of relationships in the South, I’m confident that taking on this position will be a smooth transition, and one that will allow me to strengthen the business relationships I’ve established over the past several years.” Adam Daniul is based out of FOR-A’s Miami, F.L. office. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-773-7608. About FOR-A FOR-A is a major manufacturer and distributor of video and audio systems to the broadcast, postproduction and professional video markets. For more information about FOR-A’s product line, call 714-894-3311 or visit our web site at www.for-a.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
Adam Daniul Joins FOR-A as South Regional Sales Manager2013-08-26 12:28:10
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning
- HARMAN Professional to Unveil New Products at BIRTV 2014 In Beijing
- AKA NYC Brings “ONCE” to the Web via Campaign at Vulture.com
- Encore Taps Jennifer Tellefsen for VP, VFX Role
- Clay Paky Sharpys and grandMA2 Consoles Hit the Road with Journey and the Steve Miller Band’s Summer Tour
- Pronology Brings Tapeless Workflows Directly To the Set with Its Digital Asset Management SaaS Capabilities