A.C.T Lighting, the exclusive distributor for Clay Paky products in the US and Canada, has reached the all-time world-wide sales record in Clay Paky history. Clay Paky honored A.C.T with an achievement award to mark the milestone. “In less than three years A.C.T Lighting has been able to almost triple our sales in the US,” says Francesco Romagnoli, Clay Paky area manager for North and Latin America, Spain, Japan and Korea. “A.C.T’s sales represent a wide range of our products, as well, not just the popular Sharpy.” According to Romagnoli, the US market comprises 16-17 percent of Clay Paky’s worldwide sales. “That’s a big increase from previous years,” he says. “It’s a testament to how well our sales and technical teams at A.C.T in the US and Clay Paky in Italy work together. Our goals, ideas and intentions are all in line. There’s great collaboration between us and, for the first time in many years, we feel that we’re all on the same page.” Bob Gordon, president and CEO of A.C.T Lighting, points out that his company’s sales records in North America have propelled them to the position of number-one Clay Paky distributor in the world. “We were proud to have been named exclusive distributor and now to have achieved this sales record for the second year in a row,” he says. A.C.T Lighting, with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Canada, was founded in 1993 with the mission to identify leading high-technology products, gain exclusivity, and stock, support and service those products as if they were their own. Italy-based Clay Paky has been producing lighting systems since 1976 for theater, television, live events, clubs, trade shows, theme parks, conferences, corporate presentations and architecture. The company is renowned for its moving-body and moving-mirror projectors, color changers, followspots, and projectors for architectural lighting and lighting effects. “With this solid foundation built by A.C.T Lighting we look forward to continued success in North America,” Romagnoli declares. About A.C.T Lighting A leading importer and distributor of lighting products, A.C.T Lighting, Inc. strives to identify future trends and cutting-edge products, and stock, sell and support their inventory. The company provides superior customer service and value for money to all of its clients. For more information call 818-707-0884.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.C.T Lighting Receives Clay Paky Achievement Award for the All- Time Highest Sales Volume in the World2013-02-05 08:02:47
- Drama Republic and Eight Rooks use Aframe’s Cloud Video Platform To Expedite Collaboration on “The Honourable Woman”
- Forbidden to Present Two Sessions at IBC Content Everywhere Conference During IBC2014
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014
- “The Reel Thing” Film Restoration and Preservation Symposium, Slated for August 21 – 23 in Hollywood
- Electrosonic Provides AV Expertise to New Discovery Park of America