A.C.T Lighting, the exclusive distributor for Clay Paky products in the US and Canada, has reached the all-time world-wide sales record in Clay Paky history. Clay Paky honored A.C.T with an achievement award to mark the milestone. “In less than three years A.C.T Lighting has been able to almost triple our sales in the US,” says Francesco Romagnoli, Clay Paky area manager for North and Latin America, Spain, Japan and Korea. “A.C.T’s sales represent a wide range of our products, as well, not just the popular Sharpy.” According to Romagnoli, the US market comprises 16-17 percent of Clay Paky’s worldwide sales. “That’s a big increase from previous years,” he says. “It’s a testament to how well our sales and technical teams at A.C.T in the US and Clay Paky in Italy work together. Our goals, ideas and intentions are all in line. There’s great collaboration between us and, for the first time in many years, we feel that we’re all on the same page.” Bob Gordon, president and CEO of A.C.T Lighting, points out that his company’s sales records in North America have propelled them to the position of number-one Clay Paky distributor in the world. “We were proud to have been named exclusive distributor and now to have achieved this sales record for the second year in a row,” he says. A.C.T Lighting, with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Canada, was founded in 1993 with the mission to identify leading high-technology products, gain exclusivity, and stock, support and service those products as if they were their own. Italy-based Clay Paky has been producing lighting systems since 1976 for theater, television, live events, clubs, trade shows, theme parks, conferences, corporate presentations and architecture. The company is renowned for its moving-body and moving-mirror projectors, color changers, followspots, and projectors for architectural lighting and lighting effects. “With this solid foundation built by A.C.T Lighting we look forward to continued success in North America,” Romagnoli declares. About A.C.T Lighting A leading importer and distributor of lighting products, A.C.T Lighting, Inc. strives to identify future trends and cutting-edge products, and stock, sell and support their inventory. The company provides superior customer service and value for money to all of its clients. For more information call 818-707-0884.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
A.C.T Lighting Receives Clay Paky Achievement Award for the All- Time Highest Sales Volume in the World2013-02-05 08:02:47
- The HPA Announces 2014 Winners of Engineering Excellence Awards and HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation
- Professional Wireless Systems Highlights Range of RF Solutions for House of Worship Events at WFX 2014
- Renegade Animation Goes Retro in Animated Campaign for Wienerschnitzel
- Riedel Australia Appoints Espen Brynildsen to Serve as Technical Solutions Manager
- Dalet is one of the First Manufacturers to Earn DPP/AMWA Certification with Dalet AmberFin Transcoding Platform
- Robe Goes BIG at PLASA 2014
- Robe Goes BIG at PLASA 2014
- DL Sound & Lighting Productions Gives Butchart Gardens Great Sounds for the Summer with HARMAN’s JBL VTX Line Arrays and Crown I-Tech HD Amplifiers
- Jason ‘Malletman’ Taylor Finds The Sweet Spot With HARMAN’s AKG Microphones And Headphones
- HARMAN’s Soundcraft Consoles Help London FolkFest Artists Cross Barriers at the Bedford