SEATAC, WA— Professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS) today announced the 2nd Annual Media Technology Expo (MTE) will expand to two cities. MTE 2013 starts in Seattle on Oct. 1 at Fremont Studios, then moves to the Left Bank Annex in Portland, Ore., on Oct. 3. The show is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in both locations, and offers free registration and free valet parking for all attendees. MTE is designed for broadcast and cable, post, government, house of worship, corporate, live event, and independent video production professionals. It will feature a full schedule of technology seminars, plus networking opportunities and more than 50 exhibitors showcasing the latest production gear and technologies. Sponsors for the venue include Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA), Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (WATOA), Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) Oregon and Washington Chapters, and Access Community Media. “ABS is proud to bring back the largest media technology expo in the Pacific Northwest,” said Arco Groenenberg, executive vice president and general manager, ABS. “This year, we’ve added Seattle as a second site to help make the show more accessible throughout our region.” Registration includes free food and beverages during the show, but space is limited. For registration, vendor information, and full seminar schedule, visit www.mediatechexpo.com. About ABS: Based in SeaTac, WA, ABS (Advanced Broadcast Solutions) delivers customized, technologically superior solutions for broadcast, corporate, house of worship, entertainment, government, and educational facilities – from design and integration to installation and support services. Since 1982, its experienced technical staff has installed more than 700 systems for clients including Fisher Communications, Cowles California Media, Real Networks, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft Studios. For more information, call 206-870-0244 or visit www.advancedbroadcastsolutions.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to PRFeed@nbmedia.com.
ABS Media Technology Expo Expands to Two Cities in 20132013-06-21 12:03:08
- Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
- Arsenal FX Names Kira Karlstrom - Business Development Executive
- Wohler Products at SET EXPO 2014
- Entertainment and Film Industry Veteran Tony Miceli Joins Electrosonic
- WSDG A HIT FOR HONG KONG’S METROPLEX AT KITEC
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Free Events Exploring Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics In Store at Adorama Keep August Cool
- Zdi Inc. Chooses Vista Systems’ Phoenix for Installs Where AV and IT Merge
- Cinedeck Highlights 4K-Made-Simple at IBC 2014 (Hall 7.J07)
- Fineline Lights Warwick Castle 1100th Anniversary Extravaganza!