SEATAC, WA— Professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS) today announced the 2nd Annual Media Technology Expo (MTE) will expand to two cities. MTE 2013 starts in Seattle on Oct. 1 at Fremont Studios, then moves to the Left Bank Annex in Portland, Ore., on Oct. 3. The show is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in both locations, and offers free registration and free valet parking for all attendees. MTE is designed for broadcast and cable, post, government, house of worship, corporate, live event, and independent video production professionals. It will feature a full schedule of technology seminars, plus networking opportunities and more than 50 exhibitors showcasing the latest production gear and technologies. Sponsors for the venue include Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA), Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (WATOA), Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) Oregon and Washington Chapters, and Access Community Media. “ABS is proud to bring back the largest media technology expo in the Pacific Northwest,” said Arco Groenenberg, executive vice president and general manager, ABS. “This year, we’ve added Seattle as a second site to help make the show more accessible throughout our region.” Registration includes free food and beverages during the show, but space is limited. For registration, vendor information, and full seminar schedule, visit www.mediatechexpo.com. About ABS: Based in SeaTac, WA, ABS (Advanced Broadcast Solutions) delivers customized, technologically superior solutions for broadcast, corporate, house of worship, entertainment, government, and educational facilities – from design and integration to installation and support services. Since 1982, its experienced technical staff has installed more than 700 systems for clients including Fisher Communications, Cowles California Media, Real Networks, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft Studios. For more information, call 206-870-0244 or visit www.advancedbroadcastsolutions.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
ABS Media Technology Expo Expands to Two Cities in 20132013-06-21 12:03:08
- Coeur d’Alene Church of the Nazarene Elevates Its Sound System With HARMAN’s JBL Loudspeakers and Soundcraft Digital Consoles
- grandMA2 Consoles with VPU plus Amp Up the Visual Energy at the Electric Forest Festival
- Pronology Features Latest Digital Asset Management Tools At the 2014 IBC Show
- Shotgun Recognizes Excellence with Inaugural Pipeline Awards at SIGGRAPH
- France’s Biggest Summer Festival Produced Live with Blackmagic Design
- “Modern Family” Graded with DaVinci Resolve by Modern VideoFilm in Los Angeles
- Philadelphia Funk Authority Displays True Multitasking Skills With HARMAN Soundcraft Si Expression 2 Console
- NRJ TV Finds Versatile Solution in HARMAN Studer Vista 1 Digital Console
- Patchwerk Recording Studios’ Nick Bassani Keeps On Track With HARMAN’s JBL LSR308 Studio Monitors
- Glendale Community College Chooses Hitachi Projectors For Low Total Cost of Ownership