SEATAC, WA — The 2nd Annual Media Technology Expo (MTE), which begins in Seattle on Oct. 1 at Fremont Studios and concludes at Left Bank Annex in Portland, Ore., on Oct. 3, will feature a full schedule of free educational seminars at both venues. Presented by professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS), the MTE seminar schedule will explore 4K technology, digital media workflows, LED lighting, and more. “MTE is designed for a variety of video professionals, so our seminar schedule covers a variety of issues,” said Arco Groenenberg, executive vice president and general manager, ABS. “4K is the hot topic for high-end production, for example, but audio and lighting seminars are always in demand. We have a solid program developed with help from some of our exhibitors, and it’s going to be a valuable part of the MTE experience.” The sessions begin at 11:30 a.m. with an audio seminar presented by Sennheiser, followed by a 4K technology seminar at 1 p.m. from Sony. Extron will focus on control systems at 2:30 p.m., while Harmonic will detail digital media workflows at 4 p.m. Brightline will conclude the program with LED lighting at 5:30 p.m. Both venues will feature the same schedule. With more than 50 exhibitors, MTE is designed for broadcast and cable, post, government, house of worship, corporate, live event, and independent video production professionals. Sponsors for the venue include Oregon Media Production Association (OMPA), Washington Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (WATOA), Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) Oregon and Washington Chapters, and Access Community Media. MTE 2013 is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in both locations and offers free registration and free valet parking for all attendees. Registration includes free food and beverages during the show, but space is limited. For registration, vendor information, and full seminar schedule, visit www.mediatechexpo.com. About ABS: Based in SeaTac, WA, ABS (Advanced Broadcast Solutions) delivers customized, technologically superior solutions for broadcast, corporate, house of worship, entertainment, government, and educational facilities – from design and integration to installation and support services. Since 1982, its experienced technical staff has installed more than 700 systems for clients including Fisher Communications, Cowles California Media, Real Networks, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft Studios. For more information, call 206-870-0244 or visit www.advancedbroadcastsolutions.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
ABS Media Technology Expo Announces Seminar Schedule2013-08-14 16:22:08
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Consoles Joining Her on the Road
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning