SEATAC, WA — More than 100 people attended last month’s Audio, Visual, Lighting Conference and Expo (AVL Expo) at Experience Church in Puyallup, Wash. Produced by professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS), in collaboration with ExperienceChurch.tv®, the one-day conference included an exhibit hall and educational sessions specifically tailored for the worship community. “The feedback we received was fantastic, and the sessions were very well attended,” said Arco Groenenberg, ABS vice president of sales and marketing. “This was our fifth AVL Expo since 2009, and we saw a lot of new faces. It’s really become an important event for churches in the Northwest that want to maximize their AV resources.” “I think people were ready to regain their vision after the fiscal challenges most churches faced,” added Dennis Cummins, Pastor at Experience Church.tv. “People were looking with a fresh and more realistic approach to what was possible in their budget domains. They also appreciated being in the ‘real world’ of an everyday church, not a mega church or expo hall.” The conference schedule featured nine educational sessions, as well as a panel discussion to close the program. Sessions covered a variety of topics, including I-MAG (image magnification), multi-site content distribution, and live production. Cummins said the branding session had a noticeable impact on attendees. “It really made people think how to use their media to communicate their message and better unify their message,” he explained, “and gave them great confidence in moving ahead in purchasing equipment.” About ABS: Based in SeaTac, WA, ABS (Advanced Broadcast Solutions) delivers customized, technologically superior solutions for broadcast, corporate, house of worship, entertainment, government, and educational facilities – from design and integration to installation and support services. Since 1982, its experienced technical staff has installed more than 700 systems for clients including Fisher Communications, Cowles California Media, Real Networks, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft Studios. For more information, call 206-870-0244 or visit www.advancedbroadcastsolutions.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABS, ExperienceChurch.TV Celebrate Successful AVL Expo2013-03-04 13:48:56
- Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Consoles Joining Her on the Road
- Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
- Goldcrest Post Adds High End Picture Finishing with DaVinci Resolve
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Stands Sturdy Amongst TV Azteca Station Upgrade
- Chandler Limited and Abbey Road Studios Announce Long-Term Agreement
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- September’s Free Workshops at Adorama Teach Photography, Mobile and Consumer Electronics to Include Everyone in Back to School Learning