[caption id="attachment_32757" align="alignleft" width="236" caption="3D BULLET RIG with panasonic hpx250 cameras"][/caption]New 3D BULLET RIG shown with Panasonic HPX250 cameras. The most affordable, modular 3D beam-splitter made. Adustable IO (3.5"), convergence (0-2 deg), XYZ axis, camera elevation and mirror angle (44 to 46 deg) for perfect image alignment. Fits easily on Steadicam, handheld mode (shoulder mount incl), EasyRig, jib and any tripod. Weighs just 15 lbs. Accomodates Red Epic, Scarlet, Sony EX3, F3, Canon XF305, XF105, 5D, Si-2K, & many other cameras. Visit www.3DFilmFactory.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
- Technicolor-PostWorks Crafts a Period Look for "Stonehearst Asylum"
- Trumpeter Farnell Newton is “Ready to Roll” with HARMAN’s AKG Microphones
- Howling Music’s Timothy Williams Scores Big with “Guardians of the Galaxy” at Abbey Road
- Noted Director Jay Silverman Releases Movie Trailer and Website for His First Feature Film "Girl on the Edge;"
- Simian 3.0 Makes Media Management Faster, Simplified and More Powerful
- A Common Thread’s Clay Staub Directs Zombie Invasion for Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights
- Hawthorne Direct Promotes John Pucci to Chief Marketing & Creative Officer
- Arrow Media Uses Aframe To Rapidly Move Dailies During Innovative Production Of “Ultimate Airport Dubai”
- Tiffen Invites Imagemakers to Share Their Imagination, Inspiration and Innovation with Tiffen ImageMaker Blog Site
- Church On The Rock at the Golden Triangle Upgrades to HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi3000