Engineering Excellence, Creativity and Innovation Award Submissions Accepted Through July 3rd (Hollywood, CA) The Hollywood Post Alliance is extending deadlines for the Engineering Excellence Award and the HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation. The HPA will now accept entries in these categories until July 3rd, 2013. Since 2006, The HPA Awards have recognized excellence in post production, consistently growing in attendance and entries. The awards are the standard by which creative and technical excellence in the art, science and craft of post production is measured, attracting attention for the companies and individuals whose work brings vision to reality. The Engineering Excellence Award raises the profile of breakthrough technologies within the industry, spotlighting those who bring technical and creative ingenuity to the real world of post production. Past winners include Sony Electronics, Cinnafilm, Dolby Laboratories, Crossroads Systems, Lightcraft Technology and IBM. The HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation in Post Production was conceived to recognize companies and individuals who have made significant achievements and pushed the envelope forward in post production, whether in creative storytelling and/or technical innovation. Highly sought after every year, past winners include Gradient Interactive, Testronic Labs, and Steven J. Scott of EFILM. Entrants need not be members of the Hollywood Post Alliance or working in the U.S. to submit work for consideration. The HPA Awards will take place November 7, 2013 at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles. Contact Eileen Kramer at 213-614-0860 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about sponsorship opportunities for the 2013 HPA Awards show. For more information about the HPA Awards, visit www.hpaawards.net, write to email@example.com or call 213.614.0860. About the Hollywood Post Alliance(r) Hollywood Post Alliance (HPA) serves the professional community of businesses and individuals who provide expertise, support, tools and the infrastructure for the creation and finishing of motion pictures, television, commercials, digital media and other dynamic media content. About the HPA(r) Awards The HPA Awards were created to foster awareness of post production, promote creative and technical excellence, recognize the achievements of post production talent, and build involvement in the Hollywood Post Alliance. # # # Media Contact: ignite strategic communications p: 818.980.3473 Christine Purse, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mimi Rossi, email@example.com
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 HPA Awards Extends Key Category Deadlines2013-06-19 12:41:45
- 2014 Proves A Banner Year For iPi Soft
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- Pro Sound Effects Hybrid Library Sale Ends December 31st
- SSE Hire Pilots HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi6 Digital Console and Realtime Rack at Cambridge Folk Festival
- Canada’s Arden Theatre Delivers Robust Production With HARMAN’s Soundcraft Vi Consoles
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional Delivers Unrivalled Control and Low Cost of Ownership with New Intellivox 380 Series Loudspeakers