4K video monitoring card for Adobe Creative Cloud to be featured at IBC2013
At IBC2013 (Amsterdam, Sept. 13-17, stand 7.B29), Matrox® Video will feature the new Matrox Mojito™ 4K quad 3G-SDI, 4K video monitoring card for use with Adobe® Creative Cloud™ professional video editing tools on Windows® platforms. Matrox Mojito 4K enables realtime monitoring and output of video footage at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 and at frame rates up to 60 fps (4Kp60). It is a single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket.
“Matrox Mojito 4K offers post-production professionals a fluid editing experience with uninterrupted, true 4Kp60 playback,” said Wayne Andrews, product manager, Matrox Video. “They can accurately judge 4K video content in its native resolution with 1:1 pixel accuracy and 10-bit color precision to craft breathtaking content.”
Key features of Matrox Mojito 4K
• 4K (4096 x 2160), QFHD (3840 x 2160), 2K(2048 x 1080), HD and SD output resolutions
• 60 fps frame rate support, even at 4K resolution
• SD, HD and 3G-SDI connectivity per SMPTE 259, 292 and 424/425M Level A and Level B mapping
• 8- and 10-bit YUV output at all resolutions and frames rates
• Up to 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support
• Bi-level and tri-level genlock input
• Single ¾-length PCIe card with five full-size BNC connectors directly on the card bracket
• Highly optimized Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe SpeedGrade™
• WYSIWYG support for Adobe After Effects® CC and Photoshop® CC
Price and availability
Matrox Mojito 4K, priced at $1995 US (€1795, £1495) not including local taxes and delivery, is now available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers.
About Matrox Video
Matrox Video is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, streaming, A/V signal conversion, capture/playout servers, channel-in-a box systems and CGs. Matrox’s Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of multi-screen content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, telcos, cable operators, post-production facilities, videographers and A/V professionals worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.