Urbana, IL – Cobalt Digital (www.CobaltDigital.com), has revealed an NAB 2013 line-up that reflects its commitment to accommodate customer requests. The manufacturer of award-winning 3G/HD/SD-SDI conversion gear for broadcast environments will display a complement of never before seen products, as well as numerous enhancements, developed to keep customers ahead of the technology curve in a competitive market with reliable, cost effective gear in Booth N4624.
• Obsidian3G - a new series of terminal gear cards offering the highest quality performance with pricing sensibility will be launched featuring a DCDA down converter/distribution amplifier. This will be followed by DCDA-3G and DCDA-3G2 dual down converters with 3G, frame sync and AES outputs. Further units to be added include UDC-SDI-SD12, full single and dual up/down/cross converters respectively.
• Fiber units for the recently released Blue Box Group™ – a range of throw-down modular bricks designed to answer the demand for first class quality, price competitive, signal conversion equipment.
• Cobalt’s widely embraced Fusion3G® cards will now offer even higher performance with Dolby DD+ with simultaneous 5.1 and 2.0 in addition to their comprehensive array of processing features that include format conversion, frame sync, wings insertion, keying, color correction, advanced audio processing, full analog I/O, audio/video delay, audio embed/de-embed/cross-point and up/down mixing.
• SpotCheck®, Cobalt’s audio loudness measurement and recorded data logging system, has been enhanced with up to 16 video channels containing up to 32 audio channels. The new version – SpotCheck®-2016 – monitors, meters and logs loudness compliance over extended time-periods and now supports codecs H.264, MPEG2, MP1L2, DD, AAC.
• Demonstrations of the new Descriptive Video Services technology – Video for the vision impaired – will be available on the booth.
•?The Company will also now offer a timecode burner inserter on its 9000 series card.
Cobalt will present all new offerings and enhancements at a Press Conference on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 10AM in Booth N4624. Please click on email@example.com to RSVP.
# # #
ABOUT COBALT DIGITAL INC.
Cobalt Digital Inc. designs and manufactures award-winning 3G/HD/SD conversion gear for the broadcast television environment. Distributed through a worldwide network of dealers, system integrators, and other partnerships, Cobalt products are backed with a 5-year warranty. For more information, visit http://www.cobaltdigital.com.
Company Contact: Chris Shaw, EVP of Sales and Marketing
+1-217-344-1243 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Contact: Desert Moon Communications / Harriet Diener
+1-845-512-8283 / email@example.com