Budapest-based Lightware Visual Engineering will be exhibiting customized solutions for AV professionals at InfoComm 2011 in Orlando, June 15-17 at Booth 3389. High Resolution Systems (HRS), which occupies an adjacent booth, will help man the Lightware booth; HRS is the home of Lightware USA, the US distributor of Lightware products.
Among the featured equipment in the Lightware booth is:
* DP-OPT-TX100/RX100 – The world’s first Display Port optical extender
* MX-FR9 – A new frame for the modular hybrid matrix series with 9×9 ‘any-in-any-out’ configuration
* DVI-I – An HDCP compliant input board for the modular hybrid matrices that handles YUV and RGB simultaneously with signal analysis
* DA2DVI-DL – A 1-in-2-out DVI Dual-Link Distribution Amplifier
* EDID Manager V4 – The new EDID Manager with USB control, upload and download EDID feature
“We’re looking forward to a busy InfoComm as we introduce attendees to the latest more