Videography Announces 2011 NAB Best of Show Vidy Award Winners
Las Vegas, NV (April 13, 2011) — Videography magazine, published by NewBay Media, announced its Best of Show Vidy Awards today at the 2011 NAB Show.
NewBay Media's Broadcast & Video Group of products, which includes videography.com, DV.com, Digital Video Expo, DigitalContentProducer.com, Millimeter.com and the Creative Planet Communities, is uniquely poised to recognize the full spectrum video technology on display here at NAB. A select panel of engineers, editors, and production and post professionals joined the magazine staff to judge the Best of Show Vidy Awards for Videography.
The Best of Show Vidy Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the advancement of the art and science of video technology. The Videography Vidy Awards are the longest-running NAB awards program.
The 2011 Videography Vidy Awards winners are:
- 1 Beyond Wrangler SuprDupr Portable Media Duplication System
- AJA Video Systems KONA 3G with 4K Update
- Avid PhraseFind Powered by Nexidia
- bebob Hot-Swap Adapter ML-120
- Canon U.S.A. FK14.5-60 Wide-Angle Cine Lens
- Cel-Soft Cel-Scope3D Stereoscopic Analyzer
- Convergent Design Gemini 4:4:4 Recorder
- Dashwood Cinema Solutions Stereo3D CAT
- Fraunhofer IIS CURATOR Archive Suite
- Innovision Optics Spintec Rain Deflector
- Matrox MXO2 Support for Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
- Miller Compass 25 Fluid Head
- NVIDIA Quadro Cards with CUDA Technology
- P+S Technik 16Digital SR Mag
- Panasonic AG-3DP1 P2 HD Shoulder-Mount Camcorder
- Panasonic AG-AF100 Micro Four Thirds Camcorder
- RED Digital Cinema EPIC
- Sony Electronics HXR-NX3D1U 3D Camcorder
- Sony Electronics PMW-F3 Super 35mm XDCAM EX Camcorder
- The Foundry STORM
"Our teams searched the NAB show floor for products that were truly deserving of recognition," says NewBay Media Broadcast & Video Group Vice President & Group Publisher Eric Trabb. "Recognition with an award at NAB from the Broadcast & Video Group is a strong vote of confidence and admiration from this leading publication."
The winners of the 2011 Vidy Awards will be featured in the May issue of Videography magazine, and also on videography.com.
For more information about the 2011 Vidy Awards, contact Videography Editor Cristina Clapp at 310-429-8484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Videography magazine, contact Eric Trabb at 212-378-0400 ext. 532 or at email@example.com.