Rhythm & Hues Seeking- VFX Sequence Coordinator
The Visual Effects Coordinator position plays an integral role in the successful management and organization of our feature film productions.
- Work with Supervisors and artists to implement internal and client direction.
- Schedule work flow, based on show priorities to hit target delivery dates.
- Manage internal shot goals, statuses and delivery dates using online tracking database.
- Attend dailies and take, distribute and manage review notes.
- Communicate with multiple departments within VFX pipeline.
- Report departmental status to producers.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines.
- Must be experienced in Filemaker Pro and Excel.
- At least 1 year experience specifically in Visual Effects Production mandatory.
- Experience with coordinating a Sequence team ideal.
Please apply at: