PIXOMONDO Baton Rouge, HR Advisor
Office: Baton Rouge [U.S.A.]
Start Data: May 2012
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Baton Rouge office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
- Assisting HR with administrating applications
- Contact for all holiday, sickness and compensation
- Receptionist work, answering the phone
- Assisting with preparation of writing/distributing contracts and letters both template/ad hoc letters
- Attending and representing the company at job fairs, graduation shows and VFX events when required
- On-going recruitment and candidate attraction
- Reporting vacation and overtime hours
Skills and Ability:
- Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurized situation
- Discrete, approachable and reliable
- Ability to see the bigger picture and operate accordingly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to conduct research, analysis and advise accordingly
- Excellent general IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and internet
- File Maker and Shotgun is a big plus
- Fluent German and English
Needs to Be:
- Comfortable being a diplomatic communicator of HR information and processes to management
- Persistent but willing to find alternative solutions
- Flexible and able to flourish in a changeable environment where the ability to multi task and prioritize is essential
- A feel for process and how to work with others to achieve improvements is key
- Self motivating and conscientious
- An optimistic, positive team player
To apply for this position:
- Should be eligible to work in the USA.
- Submit your resume with the Subject “HR Administrator, LAX” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Please no walk in applicants.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the address above.
Last edited by pixomondo; 04-16-2012 at 04:47 PM.