Zoic Studios LA seeks VFX Coordinators for Commercials and Games
Zoic Studios, an award winning visual effects studio in Culver City, is looking for VFX Commercial Coordinators to add to our commercial department!
Duties include, but are not limited to: Supporting producers on commercial, design, & editorial workflow, Organizing meetings and taking detailed notes, Managing client postings, organizing & overseeing client service.
• Minimum of 2 years of industry experience working on episodic television, commercials, and/or feature films.
• Experience with (and learning opportunity for) client interaction, scheduling, data entry for project tracking, organizing meetings, managing i/o, assisting producers and supervisors.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Understanding of Visual Effects and Editorial Workflow
• Potential for overtime hours, flexible schedule required.
• Shotgun and Microsoft Excel experience is a plus!
• Experience in the fast-paced world of commercial production another plus!
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resume and rate/salary to us with the subject line: VFX Commercial Coordinator
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you!