House of the Future VFX is immediately seeking Maya Generalist - Sherman Oaks, CA
Description: The Maya Generalist position is responsible for blocking out new shots, non-character animation, lighting, texturing, and prepping shots for rendering.
- Create basic slap comps for compositors to work with.
- Work under direction of the 3D Supervisor and work with compositing departments.
- Be versatile in abilities and willingness to fill in where needed.
- Have 2+ Years in film, television, and commercial production.
- Maya, Photoshop, and After Effects knowledge.
- Strong understanding of composition and layout.
- Basic knowledge in most of the following Maya fields: modeling, texturing, lighting, particle effects, non-character animation, and render setup.
- Ability to work in an unusually fast paced work environment.
- History working in stereo a plus.
- Familiarity with Mental Ray a plus.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, rate and link to reel to:
houseofthefuturevfx @ gmail.com with the subject line: "Maya Generalist"
No phone calls or drop-ins please.