Graphics coordinator (freelance) - nfl network, culver city, california
GRAPHICS COORDINATOR - FREELANCE
NFL NETWORK, Culver City, CA
- Applicants must work on-site, 5-days-a-week, and live in the general Los Angeles area--Please do not respond if you cannot meet this requirement.
We are looking for an experienced graphics coordinator (ideally sports graphics) to handle day-to-day show graphics requests in a fast-paced environment. The coordinator should be capable of assigning and prioritizing daily projects from request initiation through delivery in a time-critical manner. This position requires a detail-oriented person to make sure that the project is completed quickly and efficiently with a high standard of quality.
General Requirements -
- Graphics Coordinator will be working with production artists and motion graphic designers to assure that graphics requests are properly executed.
- Projects will require familiarity with all aspect ratios and an understanding of sports graphics and general network production terminology.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-project managing skills required.
- Good Communication skills a must.
- Ability to manage the production of multiple graphics requests at the same time.
- Software experience: Excel, Word, Photoshop and FileMaker Pro.
- Ability to work weekends, nights and long hours when necessary.
Please send us your current resume and include your rate information and availability.
Apply to grfx.network “at” gmail dot com
Tags for this Thread