Thread: BroadcastPix Fly Pack Switcher For Sale Slate Granite 5000 HD 16 inputs

Default BroadcastPix Fly Pack Switcher For Sale Slate Granite 5000 HD 16 inputs

Great Broadcast Pix Slate 5000 model Slate 5016G HD Rarely used, great shape, 1 wheel on the travel case needs TLC, otherwise perfect.
    Was the show demo unit from the manufacturer, so it has all the bells and whistles and expensive options Was $78,000 + tx:. Make me a reasonable offer. vreynaud(at)socal.rr.com
    read info here: http://www.vincentreynaud.com/slate_5000.htm
    Installation guide & Specs: Download PDF here (29MB)

5016Ghh HD/SD 2ME switcher, plus control panel and 16x16 HD/SD SDI router Switcher
    - Inputs Up to 16 live inputs + 2 clip stores + 5 graphics stores
    - Keyers and DVEs Up to 6 Keyers with a DVE on each keyer, 2 inputs can be external key & fill, 1 Chromakey Lumakey
    - SDI Live input formats Up to 16 HD/SD SDI with genlock or asynchronous
    - Outputs 8 HD/SD SDI (program, preview, 6 auxiliary), plus 1 analog
    - Break-out cables 1 YUV/composite, 1 analog audio
    - Multi-View Full motion monitoring on the VGA monitor of preview, program, 7 live sources
    and 2 clips and slower monitoring of other sources
    - HD Character Generator Inscriber TitleMotion Character Generator, with rolls, crawls and animations
    - HD Clip Store Dual channel, with up to 500GB of storage, with key and audio.
    - QuickTime and uncompressed
    - HD Graphics Stores 5 channels of graphics for CG, stills and/or logos, with up to 160GB of storage
    - Fluent Software Fluent Workflow Software: includes Fluent Watch-Folders & Fluent Macros
    - AutoAspect Mix 4:3 and 16:9 sources, clips and graphics without stretching pictures
    - DualAspect Simultaneously output 16:9 and 4:3 program outputs
    - Fail-safe on-air All live inputs can still switch even if the computer stops
    - Redundant power for the panel, router and workstation
    - Hardware 2ME control panel, G-Series rack-mountable Premium Workstation with Slate video boards,
    - HD router and back-up system drive
    Attached Images Attached Images