Thread: Apple towers

Default Apple towers

Does anyone have or know of anything if Apple will be releasing new towers with Thunderbolt and maybe 16GB towers?
    Judging that Apple sells Thunderbolt monitors one would hope that this will be a new feature soon for more than two monitors.

I just heard this coming January 11th ish may have some stuff from Apple.

Default New Apple Tower / Products

There have been some indications that Apple will be revamping their entire line of products in the next 12 months. When this affects towers, I am not sure. The revamping includes everything from ipods to towers. It is also known thru certain channels that the I-Pad 3 is currently in production with a target of 2 millions units by January. That does not necessarily mean a launch but it wouldn't make much sense to hold off too long after January. Other than a speculative mention on CNN, it is interesting to find these things out by what insecure production channels reveal deliveries of components to the overseas production lines. When you think about it this is all a no brainer. When did Apple ever leave a product dormant. The big mystery has always been When.

Enthusiast

It looks like if there even is a Pro (tower) refresh, it may be among the last:

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...f_mac_pro.html