Thread: Still Store

Default Still Store

Hi.. Every time i try to store a still for reference, the area of the screen where the still image should be, reverts back to the root directory and i can't find the still in any of the folders. in the tutorial it shows that it should just remain on the screen. Can't figure out how to save it, actually how to find it.
    thanks

Color User Manual, it's on-line, in the Help menu in Color, pages 315 to 320 will clear this all up for you. It's a lot to explain in a forum like this.
    Digital Media Instructor for
    Louisiana State University & Delgado College

Yes, I'm answering this 2 years later, but since it is up on the google search, I figure dI should post it.

I had this problem and the manual was of no use. The answer I found was that in my case I had taken an archive out of the archive folder because I'd lost icons in my setup window.... then I no longer could use the still store. So, instead, I opened the project I was working with and found that the still stores would work only from the original project. You can open an archive from within the program to move back if necessary.

By the way, after having the setup area icons disappear twice I finally dragged around the screen a lot and discovered they were simply WAY WAY off screen. Next time I'd use find in that window.

Quote Originally Posted by aakbarzadeh View Post
    Hi.. Every time i try to store a still for reference, the area of the screen where the still image should be, reverts back to the root directory and i can't find the still in any of the folders. in the tutorial it shows that it should just remain on the screen. Can't figure out how to save it, actually how to find it.
    thanks
    Last edited by manexmachina; 12-19-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Yeah, version 1.0 had that bug, but it's been fixed since in 1.5.
    Digital Media Instructor for
    Louisiana State University & Delgado College