PIXOMONDO Los Angeles, Lighting Artist (3D Studio Max)
Lighting Artist (3D Studio Max)
Office: Los Angeles [U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what's going to happen after you're done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You're smart, but flexible. You're open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don't just "do your thing". You're interested in how other people are doing "their things" too, and how all of those "things" can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with are as important as you are, and believe that what's good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what's good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you're not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don't do something wrong because you "were told to", and aren't afraid to speak up respectfully when it's important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you're reliable. When you say it'll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
- Expert knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Lightwave.
- 3+ years experience as a Lighter/Shader
- Experience with photo real car and hard surface shading
- Feature Film experience.
- Some 3D generalist experience.
- A reel showing a strong artistic sensibility, and creative problem-solving skills, but a strict adherence to realism.
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards.
To Apply for this Position:
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Include your current resume, link to your reel, reel breakdown and rate.
- Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject “Lighting Artist, LA” to email@example.com
Please no walk in applicants.
For more information, email the address above or visit www.pixomondo.com