FilmLight Announces Baselight ONE ‘ACCESS’ Package
FilmLight is helping boutique post-production facilities to step up to high-end color grading by offering its award-winning Baselight system at the lowest price ever. The Baselight ONE ACCESS package can now be purchased for less than $50,000, and includes the latest Baselight 4.3 software, complete installation, FilmLight’s industry-leading technical support and on-site operational training.
“Baselight’s reputation and use by the world’s leading facilities on high-profile projects has caused some to believe that it is unaffordable, but that is a myth,” said FilmLight Head of Marketing Mark Burton. “Baselight ONE incorporates the same software features found in Baselight TWO, FOUR and EIGHT and this package makes it even more accessible ”
Baselight ONE is compatible with third party control surfaces and FilmLight’s acclaimed Blackboard which can be included as an option at the time of purchase or added later. The promotion is available until mid September.
Complete Baselight ONE ACCESS package:
- Baselight ONE hardware (3U rack mountable chassis with 26 Terabytes of formatted RAID 6 storage)
- Baselight v4.3 software including high performance floating point rendering system with GPU acceleration
- Truelight 3D Color Management and Profile Builder
- First year software & hardware support
- Installation and onsite training
- Requires end user supplied Avid Artist MC Control surface or Blackboard 2ONE